Americanmeat.com toy reviews

I ordered a cheval a couple hours ago. I took standard for vaginal, and tight for anal, but now I feel like I made a mistake... Is tight really a bad option for men with a "beyond average" size ?

I ordered a cheval a couple hours ago. I took standard for vaginal, and tight for anal, but now I feel like I made a mistake... Is tight really a bad option for men with a "beyond average" size ?
Standard vaginally was fine for me, standard for anal was a little too tight, it was hard for me to get my dick in lol, I’m above average

Anyone know what happened to their website? Went there today to make a purchase but their selection seems to be missing some items.

Anyone know what happened to their website? Went there today to make a purchase but their selection seems to be missing some items.
Trying to figure that out, myself.
Doesn't bode well that their last blog update was in December of last year.
If they've discontinued the item that I ordered without notification and simply kept my money, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Trying to figure that out, myself.
Doesn't bode well that their last blog update was in December of last year.
If they've discontinued the item that I ordered without notification and simply kept my money, I'm going to be very disappointed.

I bought something there last week and got no order confirmation nor answer to a mail I sent in response. Can anybody confirm they are still active, or do I have to contact PayPal...? :/

I bought something there last week and got no order confirmation nor answer to a mail I sent in response. Can anybody confirm they are still active, or do I have to contact PayPal...? :/
I imagine that this is one of those things that is run as such a small operation that it just takes quite a while to accomplish anything meaningful, run by a couple of guys with very little in the way of business skills. Give it a little more time. A couple users earlier in the thread just received orders, so they must still be active, if just terrible at communication.

That said, if anyone's got any sort of insight, let us know. These hunks of silicone are rather pricey and the PayPal refund is going to be a little uncomfortable to process for anyone who's not willing to give it a bit of time.

So my cheval finally came and they sent me the wrong color which kind of messed up the whole fantasy I had planned out. It sucks. They offered to send a return shipping label and send me another and all that but the risk and going to the post office getting the box, any potential for anyone connecting what’s in that box to me other than who shipped it to me gave me such bad anxiety I just said no it’s okay, it’s not worth the risk. It’s unfortunate but is what it is I guess :/

Despite the wrong color, did you get to try it yet? Ive also ordered a cheval, and im eagerly waiting on mine :D

Despite the wrong color, did you get to try it yet? Ive also ordered a cheval, and im eagerly waiting on mine :D
Yes, I have tried it. It feels great! Standard vaginal is fine for me and I’m like 6.5”-7” with an average to slightly above average girth. Standard anal is too tight and knowing what I know now, if I could go back in time, I would have ordered it in large. Other than that, no complaints. Just be careful with being ‘too’ rough so you don’t get any tears.

Anybody know where they ship from by any chance just bought a Cheval two hole and kinda wondering where it ships from so I have a guess on when it will arrive don't want the neighbor kids to find it lol

Update on website:
They're still active, and still making custom orders/shipping stock items.
My order of the 2-hole custom Canine just shipped yesterday and is slated to arrive on the 7th.
Much faster turnaround time than the "couple of months" that the website quoted to begin manufacture.
I'll post a short review once I get a chance to try it out.

Ordered Two Hole Canine (Dog) on Apr 25th and it arrived on May 3rd.
I ordered it with the idea that even if it was low quality and didn't feel very good it would still be worth it because of how realistic it looked and it would give me something to bury my nose and tongue inside while I hand crank the old fashioned way.

HOWEVER, this thing is amazing!
Not only does it look good, it feels about as close to the real thing as you can get. I have been with female dogs often enough to compare and I can tell you that it definitely knows how to suck the cum right out of you.
A female bitch has about a 30° incline before you can penetrate her vagina and this has the same thing. the internals on it do seem to be a little more ridged in the texture and isn't as smooth as the real thing but that's not necessarily a bad thing because it compensates for natural contractions and overall body movement that adds to the pleasure of the real thing.

A couple things to note:
- Suction is very important so make sure you create a nice vacuum inside for maximum pleasure

- I would suggest going with the standard or larger. I am roughly 6.8in long and 3.9in girth and I chose: (Vaginal Insert:Original Large Anal Insert:Medium Experimental) and if I were any bigger I would have probably not enjoyed it. if it's too tight there isn't much you can do about it but if it's too lose you can always create suction to collapse the cavity and make it tight around you.

- Soak it in warm water before use. it softens up the silicone (not permanently) and just gives a really nice warm realism to it. I actually holds the heat well. after 20 minutes out of the water it was still nice and warm inside. For even more fun, warm your lube at the same time.

- It is a bit awkward to handle. because it's just a big lump of silicone it likes to flop around a lot and can be a hassle. it took me a little bit to find a good form for holding it but at most it was a minor inconvenience and your body will naturally find the best handling method for you and you will soon forget it was ever an issue to begin with. If you can wrap it up in a pillow or find a plushie to stick it in you will probably have an all-around better experience that feels more organic to the real thing

I have never experience anal with a female canine before so I cannot speak on the realism of the anal cavity. It is tighter than the vagina and I assume that's true to life. It is a lot more ridged and you can feel every peak and valley as you thrust into it. That's not to say it feels bad (it feels very good actually) but it is different than the vagina in the sense that it is more intense and for some it may be over-stimulating but it will definitely make you cum fast.

All in all I believe this to be a great product that superseded my expectations in both visual quality and performance and I would recommend this product to anyone who has an interest in it.

I do plan to get the Two Hole Cheval (Horse) at some point in the future.

Below are some pictures of the one I bought

Attachments

• 20210506_144623.jpg
    20210506_144623.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 303
  • 20210506_144814.jpg
    20210506_144814.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 321
  • 20210506_145153.jpg
    20210506_145153.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 324
  • 20210506_145235.jpg
    20210506_145235.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 325
I simply love mine, I even ordered a life size OE sheep dog plush to add it to. I've used this guys stuff for a long time and this is certainly one of the better toys I've gotten. I really like the removeable plugs at the base of the toy to fine tune the suction.

After an exhaustive testing process, I have concluded that the money spent on the American Meat 2-hole canine toy was well-spent.

The turnaround time was not as bad as the site had me believe, but the way everything disappeared online and the fact that there were no updates since December of 2020 was still very much a concern.

The silicone is good and soft, better than the Bad Dragon toys I've used by a large margin. I don't feel as much like I'm just jamming my junk into rubber. However, this does mean that hair and lint sticks to it pretty frequently, no matter what is going on. Anyone with pets, beards, or simply fluffy towels might spend a lot of time picking stuff off their new toy. Another side effect is that the sculpted fur has some strange raised pieces that you might touch which feel like they're about to peel right off. The toy itself is cast in three pieces and the seams showed VERY clearly on mine, along with small knicks and marks on the outside of the sleeve. I was worried that was a sign of poor quality material or craftsmanship but this thing's taken a beating and still comes back for more.

As mentioned in another review, the angle of penetration is highly realistic with the upward tilt and the simulated simulated pelvic ridge just beyond the vestibule. The vulva itself is a bit rigid and has a slight, perpetual gape which shows how solid and thick the labia are. This was even before the first use and, again, I was worried about quality. The more rigid vulva has, however, become a favorite feature, even if it's an unintentional addition caused by the material and manufacturing; it hugs the base of the penis quite nicely and provides some nice grip when combined with the suction plug. It's almost like being with my first bitch, 17 years ago. The fact that the anus and vulva are textured much like the real deal is a wonderful detail that only heightens the experience to those of us who have enjoyed the real deal.

I'm not a big fan of anal, but I paid for two holes, so I figured that I would use two holes. Boy, I'm glad that I did! The sleeve is thinner there, without the sculpted teats, side walls, and the connecting wall to add bulk. This made the penetration feel more like entering actual, yielding flesh instead of banging a lump of molded material. Combined with the suction plug, I barely lasted a fraction of the time I enjoyed the main entrance. Both holes have slightly more texture than the real deal, but it's much softer and more subtle on the anus, so every stroke felt quite smooth and stimulating.

I used a water-based lubricant and this is absolutely one of those toys where you can slop that stuff into it for some wet, messy playtime, but a little bit of bargain shelf lube from the pharmacy section of your local box store works just fine. I'm using the standard Large holes and it's a good, snug fit that really sells the experience for me with minimal lube to achieve the proper sensations. On a whim, I decided to try penetration of the vagina using only pre as lube and, to my surprise, it worked just fine! There was a little bit more friction but the stimulation and my own enjoyment quickly reduced that to a non-issue and really helped with my "catching a quickie on a walk" fantasy, where extended foreplay would not be an option. It helped greatly with the immersion and, unlike Bad Dragon toys, there was no painful chafing for going in raw! When lubing up your toy, I suggest dribbling the lube through the back end, where the plugs go, and then simply leaving a line along whichever hole you intend to use for a more realistic experience; it provides degrees of friction at first and the spade is prone to dribbling a little bit of the poured lube while you line up your shot.

All this good stuff and I have to say that my biggest gripes are that it smells artificial from a distance, even after a few washes. It also makes unnatural slurping and gurgling noises that I have yet to find a good way to silence. It's also a bit unwieldy to handle, but nothing too bad, since the size isn't the issue, just the shape. I had no problem grasping it, but the fantasy was diminished when I felt the small, silicone dog nipples each time I held it. No bitch I've ever bred has had everything so compact and muscle memory did not jive with what was in my hands. The length of the toy also makes it a bit floppy towards the end but it's also not short enough that I find myself peeking out the end like with Bad Dragon toys. I have yet to feel the suction plug, despite some good efforts to get that far, but I frequently turn toys like Janine, Hazel, and Natasha from Bad Dragon into large cock rings, so I'll tolerate some floppy material if it means I'm not suddenly jutting out the back end, hosing down my surroundings with man goo, and then trying to push the mushroom head back inside the hole it just popped out of like a twisted Jack-in-the-box.

As a final note, I requested a realistic dark gray flesh color with black body and pink insides but the black and gray are so similar that it's nearly impossible to tel them apart. However, on examination, the colors are in the proper places with no significant over-/under-pouring into neighboring areas. The vivid, fleshy pink that I selected from their list, however... that is almost impossible to view and has been swirled and mixed with one of the colors to created a muddy, mottled, pinkish mess inside. While disappointed that it did not live up to the site's own hype, the effect is remarkably similar to images that I have seen online, which made me halt in contacting the manufacturers with a complaint. Between the damaged sleeve (mine was a custom order, not a stock item to be sold as-is) and the not-as-advertised colors, I was prepared to send a rather scathing email. However, I figured that I would either get my money's worth from a unique item that still tickled my fancy with its novelty... or I'd leave a nasty, disappointed review and warn the Zooville community away from this product.

I'm happy to announce that, while mine appears to be mildly defective and I am disappointed by this, I could not be more pleased with the overall product and I feel that what I received is certainly worth the money I spent. Especially since my first two experiences with Bad Dragon toys (also made-to-order) left me with split silicone tubes for the same price or more. I am by no means a large man (despite my wife's insistence that I am), but having a toy that can stretch instead of tearing is amazing!

Hazel looks like she birthed a full-grown Clydesdale and Natasha (who always looked more like a sheep's vulva than a canine's) is split like the Grand Canyon down the middle of her interior. Neither survived their first gentle play sessions. Awkward. The toy from AmericanMeat? Actually looks in better condition after a few fuckings. I've gotten pretty vigorous with my current toy and she hasn't shown any signs of wear. She's even a dream to clean out!

In the future, I intend to order a second Two-Hole Canine from AmericanMeat.com with their smaller Medium-sized holes and do a review of those. It may take some time but, I'm already confident that the review will be overwhelmingly positive.

I hope that this post can help someone in deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on purchasing their own toy from AmericanMeat.com. If you've got any questions that I haven't covered, feel free to ask away.

After an exhaustive testing process, I have concluded that the money spent on the American Meat 2-hole canine toy was well-spent.

The turnaround time was not as bad as the site had me believe, but the way everything disappeared online and the fact that there were no updates since December of 2020 was still very much a concern.

The silicone is good and soft, better than the Bad Dragon toys I've used by a large margin. I don't feel as much like I'm just jamming my junk into rubber. However, this does mean that hair and lint sticks to it pretty frequently, no matter what is going on. Anyone with pets, beards, or simply fluffy towels might spend a lot of time picking stuff off their new toy. Another side effect is that the sculpted fur has some strange raised pieces that you might touch which feel like they're about to peel right off. The toy itself is cast in three pieces and the seams showed VERY clearly on mine, along with small knicks and marks on the outside of the sleeve. I was worried that was a sign of poor quality material or craftsmanship but this thing's taken a beating and still comes back for more.

As mentioned in another review, the angle of penetration is highly realistic with the upward tilt and the simulated simulated pelvic ridge just beyond the vestibule. The vulva itself is a bit rigid and has a slight, perpetual gape which shows how solid and thick the labia are. This was even before the first use and, again, I was worried about quality. The more rigid vulva has, however, become a favorite feature, even if it's an unintentional addition caused by the material and manufacturing; it hugs the base of the penis quite nicely and provides some nice grip when combined with the suction plug. It's almost like being with my first bitch, 17 years ago. The fact that the anus and vulva are textured much like the real deal is a wonderful detail that only heightens the experience to those of us who have enjoyed the real deal.

I'm not a big fan of anal, but I paid for two holes, so I figured that I would use two holes. Boy, I'm glad that I did! The sleeve is thinner there, without the sculpted teats, side walls, and the connecting wall to add bulk. This made the penetration feel more like entering actual, yielding flesh instead of banging a lump of molded material. Combined with the suction plug, I barely lasted a fraction of the time I enjoyed the main entrance. Both holes have slightly more texture than the real deal, but it's much softer and more subtle on the anus, so every stroke felt quite smooth and stimulating.

I used a water-based lubricant and this is absolutely one of those toys where you can slop that stuff into it for some wet, messy playtime, but a little bit of bargain shelf lube from the pharmacy section of your local box store works just fine. I'm using the standard Large holes and it's a good, snug fit that really sells the experience for me with minimal lube to achieve the proper sensations. On a whim, I decided to try penetration of the vagina using only pre as lube and, to my surprise, it worked just fine! There was a little bit more friction but the stimulation and my own enjoyment quickly reduced that to a non-issue and really helped with my "catching a quickie on a walk" fantasy, where extended foreplay would not be an option. It helped greatly with the immersion and, unlike Bad Dragon toys, there was no painful chafing for going in raw! When lubing up your toy, I suggest dribbling the lube through the back end, where the plugs go, and then simply leaving a line along whichever hole you intend to use for a more realistic experience; it provides degrees of friction at first and the spade is prone to dribbling a little bit of the poured lube while you line up your shot.

All this good stuff and I have to say that my biggest gripes are that it smells artificial from a distance, even after a few washes. It also makes unnatural slurping and gurgling noises that I have yet to find a good way to silence. It's also a bit unwieldy to handle, but nothing too bad, since the size isn't the issue, just the shape. I had no problem grasping it, but the fantasy was diminished when I felt the small, silicone dog nipples each time I held it. No bitch I've ever bred has had everything so compact and muscle memory did not jive with what was in my hands. The length of the toy also makes it a bit floppy towards the end but it's also not short enough that I find myself peeking out the end like with Bad Dragon toys. I have yet to feel the suction plug, despite some good efforts to get that far, but I frequently turn toys like Janine, Hazel, and Natasha from Bad Dragon into large cock rings, so I'll tolerate some floppy material if it means I'm not suddenly jutting out the back end, hosing down my surroundings with man goo, and then trying to push the mushroom head back inside the hole it just popped out of like a twisted Jack-in-the-box.

As a final note, I requested a realistic dark gray flesh color with black body and pink insides but the black and gray are so similar that it's nearly impossible to tel them apart. However, on examination, the colors are in the proper places with no significant over-/under-pouring into neighboring areas. The vivid, fleshy pink that I selected from their list, however... that is almost impossible to view and has been swirled and mixed with one of the colors to created a muddy, mottled, pinkish mess inside. While disappointed that it did not live up to the site's own hype, the effect is remarkably similar to images that I have seen online, which made me halt in contacting the manufacturers with a complaint. Between the damaged sleeve (mine was a custom order, not a stock item to be sold as-is) and the not-as-advertised colors, I was prepared to send a rather scathing email. However, I figured that I would either get my money's worth from a unique item that still tickled my fancy with its novelty... or I'd leave a nasty, disappointed review and warn the Zooville community away from this product.

I'm happy to announce that, while mine appears to be mildly defective and I am disappointed by this, I could not be more pleased with the overall product and I feel that what I received is certainly worth the money I spent. Especially since my first two experiences with Bad Dragon toys (also made-to-order) left me with split silicone tubes for the same price or more. I am by no means a large man (despite my wife's insistence that I am), but having a toy that can stretch instead of tearing is amazing!

Hazel looks like she birthed a full-grown Clydesdale and Natasha (who always looked more like a sheep's vulva than a canine's) is split like the Grand Canyon down the middle of her interior. Neither survived their first gentle play sessions. Awkward. The toy from AmericanMeat? Actually looks in better condition after a few fuckings. I've gotten pretty vigorous with my current toy and she hasn't shown any signs of wear. She's even a dream to clean out!

In the future, I intend to order a second Two-Hole Canine from AmericanMeat.com with their smaller Medium-sized holes and do a review of those. It may take some time but, I'm already confident that the review will be overwhelmingly positive.

I hope that this post can help someone in deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on purchasing their own toy from AmericanMeat.com. If you've got any questions that I haven't covered, feel free to ask away.
Normal or large vagina? That is my question

Yeah its a good buy. If they do not have the items posted. THE OWNER informed me that its because they are backed up on those toys and they are temporarally unavailable. The k9 toy is one they get backed up on so if you want to grab one then order it fast.

Normal or large vagina? That is my question

The "normal" is the Large, IIRC. I believe the Medium is in "beta" development, and still experimental. Either way, I went with the default sizes for both holes and only adjusted the colors. It's a snug fit for me, but your mileage may vary due to anatomical differences.

I enjoyed another round after posting my review and I'm still amazed by how much "give" this toy allows without leaking or tearing like other masturbators. The suction plugs are quite handy for a custom fit, too.

The "normal" is the Large, IIRC. I believe the Medium is in "beta" development, and still experimental. Either way, I went with the default sizes for both holes and only adjusted the colors. It's a snug fit for me, but your mileage may vary due to anatomical differences.

I enjoyed another round after posting my review and I'm still amazed by how much "give" this toy allows without leaking or tearing like other masturbators. The suction plugs are quite handy for a custom fit, too.
You help me very much thanks

According to the seller, the Medium is no longer experimental/in development and is "tried and tested" so I personally ordered myself one of those.

Ordered Two Hole Canine (Dog) on Apr 25th and it arrived on May 3rd.
I ordered it with the idea that even if it was low quality and didn't feel very good it would still be worth it because of how realistic it looked and it would give me something to bury my nose and tongue inside while I hand crank the old fashioned way.

HOWEVER, this thing is amazing!
Not only does it look good, it feels about as close to the real thing as you can get. I have been with female dogs often enough to compare and I can tell you that it definitely knows how to suck the cum right out of you.
A female bitch has about a 30° incline before you can penetrate her vagina and this has the same thing. the internals on it do seem to be a little more ridged in the texture and isn't as smooth as the real thing but that's not necessarily a bad thing because it compensates for natural contractions and overall body movement that adds to the pleasure of the real thing.

A couple things to note:
- Suction is very important so make sure you create a nice vacuum inside for maximum pleasure

- I would suggest going with the standard or larger. I am roughly 6.8in long and 3.9in girth and I chose: (Vaginal Insert:Original Large Anal Insert:Medium Experimental) and if I were any bigger I would have probably not enjoyed it. if it's too tight there isn't much you can do about it but if it's too lose you can always create suction to collapse the cavity and make it tight around you.

- Soak it in warm water before use. it softens up the silicone (not permanently) and just gives a really nice warm realism to it. I actually holds the heat well. after 20 minutes out of the water it was still nice and warm inside. For even more fun, warm your lube at the same time.

- It is a bit awkward to handle. because it's just a big lump of silicone it likes to flop around a lot and can be a hassle. it took me a little bit to find a good form for holding it but at most it was a minor inconvenience and your body will naturally find the best handling method for you and you will soon forget it was ever an issue to begin with. If you can wrap it up in a pillow or find a plushie to stick it in you will probably have an all-around better experience that feels more organic to the real thing

I have never experience anal with a female canine before so I cannot speak on the realism of the anal cavity. It is tighter than the vagina and I assume that's true to life. It is a lot more ridged and you can feel every peak and valley as you thrust into it. That's not to say it feels bad (it feels very good actually) but it is different than the vagina in the sense that it is more intense and for some it may be over-stimulating but it will definitely make you cum fast.

All in all I believe this to be a great product that superseded my expectations in both visual quality and performance and I would recommend this product to anyone who has an interest in it.

I do plan to get the Two Hole Cheval (Horse) at some point in the future.

Below are some pictures of the one I bought

2 trillion percent jealous

According to the seller, the Medium is no longer experimental/in development and is "tried and tested" so I personally ordered myself one of those.

In that case, I eagerly await the next surplus of discretionary funds that will allow me to review the Medium! (y)

I just got an email from American meat toys
They said they have a wait time of 2-4 weeks I don’t know if that’s for the backlog of orders or for the finished product to start the shipping process

Does anyone know of any videos of the two hole canine toy being used? I've seen a lot of BD canine and they look very stiff to enter. Very interested to try American meat but want to see it in action first.

Does anyone know of any videos of the two hole canine toy being used? I've seen a lot of BD canine and they look very stiff to enter. Very interested to try American meat but want to see it in action first.
If I can ever afford one I'll consider uploading a video to toypics.net

I have one. It's not stiff at all. The whole thing is a soft rubber. It bends under it's own weight if you hold it at one end.

Back