Amazon animal dildos?

If you’re old enough to be on this website, you should be old enough to not have to worry about buying a toy from a reputable source.
cheap toys are cheap for a reason. generally horrible molding, toxic materials like pvc, ridiculously stiff material, and unsanitary since they are porous. You can get basic shaped dildos for around that price but for anything specialty like an animal shaped one you will not be spending less than 100 dollars depending on size.

I bought this off Amazon couple years ago. It is silicone and was $30 I think it was called the wolf 🐺 it's about 8in with a big knot

Attachments

• 20230412_204610.jpg
    20230412_204610.jpg
    893.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20230412_204552.jpg
    20230412_204552.jpg
    833.6 KB · Views: 35
I kinda feel like sex toys are like toilet paper. It's not prison. You can have a little respect for yourself and your intimate comfort instead of settling for the cheapest available?

Be careful, amazon accepts returns and sometimes relists the same items. Amazon toys are generally low quality and aren't made with your safety in mind. I'd highly recommend saving up a little longer to get something from a more reputable source that'll offer more satisfaction and longevity

I have this one: https://a.co/d/ghSwKny

I'm far from a dildo expert, but the quality is quite nice for the price. It is  large though, like I had a decent idea of what I could take and it ended up being a lot bigger than I expected. I can just barely get the knot in after a half hour of working myself up to it

As a uhm... we'll say "collector". You're better off paying a little more to get something decent that'll last you rather than wasting your money on something cheap that will at best be horrible and gross after a couple of uses and at worst just unsafe to use.

A lot of toys are available at Aliexpress and at Temu....But using them witjout a condom may bring the cost to a place you won't want to go. Spend a little more and be safe.

Remember the incident with the dog foods that killed dogs? The Brave new World of 21st c China means commerce in the real world....but sometimes thry take instructions literally. In the Dog food deal....the Protein levels were to be at a certain point....they found that using certain barrels to store food RAISED the protein counts.....and happily shipped their products. The Barrels had contained melamine....a plastic that is high in amino acids....protein building blocks.

Be very wary of products out of China. They mean well, but they're rushing into World Commerce with a 19th century mentality.

Last December I was wondering the samething and ended up getting first a dog dildo only to regret not getting the recommend bundle with the pony dildo the day after it arrived, now I got both and I would recommend both of them as well because it was about $50 for both.
You should definitely wash and boil them when they first show up to disinfect and sanitize them, otherwise I just was after I'm done with them.

Brand: YOCY
Material: silicone
Link for dog: https://a.co/d/j0zz9zn
Link for pony: https://a.co/d/gqQPmFO
Pictures of mine:
20230430_025454.jpg20230430_025513.jpg20230430_025556.jpg

I’ve had a FAAK from Aliexpress and it melted my other toys when it came in contact..

I had to throw away a few beauties..

Tip: don’t do it.

Spend a little more. It’s definitely worth it.

A lot of toys are available at Aliexpress and at Temu....But using them witjout a condom may bring the cost to a place you won't want to go. Spend a little more and be safe.

Remember the incident with the dog foods that killed dogs? The Brave new World of 21st c China means commerce in the real world....but sometimes thry take instructions literally. In the Dog food deal....the Protein levels were to be at a certain point....they found that using certain barrels to store food RAISED the protein counts.....and happily shipped their products. The Barrels had contained melamine....a plastic that is high in amino acids....protein building blocks.

Be very wary of products out of China. They mean well, but they're rushing into World Commerce with a 19th century mentality.
Melamin. Used in a lot of kitchenware. But there it is encased in the plastic.
Some years ago a lot of babies died in China. The reason ? Dairy farmers had been lured to add melamin to the milk, because the measuring equipment counted it as protein, so they got a higher price for the milk.
But free melamin is toxic.

Back