Amateur vs "Professional"

Amateur videos are made by humble (or not) individuals who are in it to record and share an intimate moment. Professional videos are made by corporate scum that take advantage of niche marketing (and actors)

Any kind of amateur is better than professional. He'll I'd follow someone's OF because it was free faster than someone that wanted money out of it. There's something more exciting and erotic about someone who puts themselves out there because they enjoy it and it turns them on.

I very rarely enjoy any pro videos at all. I think it's somewhat universally liked, but of course impossible to reproduce for $. So, instead pro creators try to do things they think we'll like enough. Make it fancy or whatever. Really if they just filmed obvious amateur couples doing what they normally do, we'd probably like it so much more.

I actually have a few amateur videos from a Brazil couple and I find more hotter since the girlfriend always sucks off the dog in the middle of the night or behind a tree whilst everybody is doing their thing in the background.

Amateur it hotter by far!!!! You can hear the pleasure and suprise of sudden dominance. You can almost feel th passion through the screen

Back