Aggressive Male Dog

Dogknot21

Tourist
I have a male German Shepard that a bottom for and he’s normally super nice but during play he gets really aggressive like growling and barking even biting me I’m not doing anything that can cause him to act this way I assume the position and sometimes it hurts so I move to help guide him in or just to get more comfortable but he doesn’t like this at all he grips tighter and growls I usually have multiple sessions because I can’t take the knot right away and he doesn’t finish but generally allows me to get up and relax but sometimes he doesn’t let me so I have to remove him with a little bit of effort and he got so mad that he bit me by the neck I remembered the article about submitting so that’s what I did I let him lead my by the neck and he mounted me and tied but ever since then he’s been so aggressive during playtime that I’m scared he’s going to bite me this isn’t like hard biting more like “Correcting” behaviour and ever since then it’s been a little hard to keep this up with him as I still need multiple breaks before I can tie with him

This is how he gets sometimes during our play time this video isn’t of me it’s just a video I found on YouTube

Back