Advice on training a butt to take a dog

WizNick

Tourist
So down the road if an opportunity presented itself I'd love to experience getting mounted by a dog and filled, but with that said I never really do anal stuff. So what are some tips, devices, etc to help prepare me for that moment when a dog takes me?

My first thought is Bad Dragon dildos but are their better dog dildos out there? What kind of lube works best with a real dog? Should I have someone there with me for the first time to make sure everything goes smoothly?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Apologies I realize there is a sub thread for this topic. I found it after posting here. You are all welcome to still reply but I feel bad having not looked more thoroughly on here first.

no lube needed, they have their own. no "extra training" needed either really... if things go as they should, he'll go out the same way he went in, pencil sized. premature pullouts is like the only thing worth considering doing a bit of stretching for.

no lube needed, they have their own. no "extra training" needed either really... if things go as they should, he'll go out the same way he went in, pencil sized. premature pullouts is like the only thing worth considering doing a bit of stretching for.
Eh, for people that "never really do anal stuff", I'd strongly advice having some practice with normal dildo's first.

Dog dicks can be quite large, depending on breed and the individual dog's endowment. And then there's the knot that will hurt if you're not relaxed enough, and practiced enough to take it.

Like, don't take a larger breed dog, untrained. That's a recipe for pain.

Eh, for people that "never really do anal stuff", I'd strongly advice having some practice with normal dildo's first.

Dog dicks can be quite large, depending on breed and the individual dog's endowment. And then there's the knot that will hurt if you're not relaxed enough, and practiced enough to take it.

Like, don't take a larger breed dog, untrained. That's a recipe for pain.
Much appreciated for the lookout. Any recommended dildos to try?

Much appreciated for the lookout. Any recommended dildos to try?
Anything that approaches the dick's size.
Start small, work our way up. Learn to relax.

There's a lot of information on training for larger toys online

just talking from experience. no dildo or other inanimate object ever entered my butt, not even my fingers, just dogs and i plan to keep it that way. i did experience some pain or discomfort at times, never anything serious like a tear or blood. i kinda doubt i happen to have some sort of magical stretchy butthole... which leads to my assumption that no training is really needed.

why would one even want to "loosen up" beforehand anyway? to have higher chance of a very painful premature pullout, because the knot will push against larger diameter making it easier to be pushed out completely? even a "monster-sized" dog will go in pencil-sized.

just talking from experience. no dildo or other inanimate object ever entered my butt, not even my fingers, just dogs and i plan to keep it that way. i did experience some pain or discomfort at times, never anything serious like a tear or blood. i kinda doubt i happen to have some sort of magical stretchy butthole... which leads to my assumption that no training is really needed.

why would one even want to "loosen up" beforehand anyway? to have higher chance of a very painful premature pullout, because the knot will push against larger diameter making it easier to be pushed out completely? even a "monster-sized" dog will go in pencil-sized.
I guess I just fear tearing, or worse.

Dude, I've had a Dane that would've torn me up with his knot, if I never had any practice.

There are plenty of knots out there that are way too much for an untrained person to take.

Dude, I've had a Dane that would've torn me up with his knot, if I never had any practice.

There are plenty of knots out there that are way too much for an untrained person to take.
Seems like varying opinions on the subject, also a bit dependent on the size/type of dog. I might just be safe and train my ass first lol

Back