advice on getting GIANT male dog interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelslou636

Tourist
Hello xx my french mastiff who is much bigger than me (picture attached) got neutered about two months ago (mainly to prevent types of cancer). I’ve attempted to get him to mount me but he seems to have no interest. he’ll lick my pu55y forever but will not mount. He is massive and I really want to feel it, please help :( the only dogs he has mounted have been male and it was before he got neutered.
for more info:
he is 2 years old and used to hump and cum huge loads in his sleep. I have presented myself to him and he is clearly attracted to my scent. He will lick me and he will eat my worn underwear if not put away. When I go to touch him as he is licking me he will jump back and growl at me. I don’t want to upset him so I stop. He almost always loses interest in me. How do I get him to breed me????

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0187.jpeg
    IMG_0187.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 90
Sadly no balls no knotting. It's knot likely to happen. 😥 it may be possible but his testosterone and desire would be greatly reduced. It's a maybe if he was trained before neutering, but training now after neutering will be very difficult. What's his reaction to rubbing and hand stimulation? Start with tummy rubs and hand stimulation and see how that goes as a start.

Last edited:
Sadly no balls no knotting. It's knot likely to happen. 😥 it may be possible but his testosterone and desire would be greatly reduced. It's a maybe if he was trained before neutering, but training now after neutering will be very difficult. What's his reaction to rubbing and hand stimulation? Start with tummy rubs and hand stimulation and see how that goes as a start.
he will become erect around food and other stimuli. He has knotting still but it could be because he was only neutered a few weeks ago and was way past maturity once neutered (was perfectly healthy before neuter but the vet harrassed me until I agreed to neuter him even tho I am a vet tech and know it could have waited.). He likes to be touched and rubbed but if he is licking me and I try to rub him at the same time he will growl at me. He has had male dogs try to mount him in the past and being the big baby he is he would run away, cowering. Almost every night I wake up to him twitching in his sleep before he cums all over my sheets. I want to help him cum but I don’t want to upset him. He has always been a big sensitive baby so maybe it will just take time, or maybe I missed my chance. Wish me luck xx

hes a big boy ,, i would get used to him touching him by petting his belly a lot
he loves belly rubs! everytime he sees me he rolls over and waits for me to rub his belly. Perhaps he is just not that into me sexually haha, I will keep trying and if it succeeds I’ll be sure to post it. thankyou! <3

could be he is hurting or many times after neautered they lose sexual interest. doesnt mean he cant get hard or anything ,,

maybe he is still healing.
maybe! It has only been 27 days but his stitches have come out and there is no inflammation. I do imagine it is probably still not comfortable to be touched directly where the incision was. I will wait until he is ready and if the time never comes then thats okay too. overall I just want him to be happy.

maybe! It has only been 27 days but his stitches have come out and there is no inflammation. I do imagine it is probably still not comfortable to be touched directly where the incision was. I will wait until he is ready and if the time never comes then thats okay too. overall I just want him to be happy.
Can't blame him.. would you let anyone touch you where your balls 'used' to be. 😂

could be he is hurting or many times after neautered they lose sexual interest. doesnt mean he cant get hard or anything ,,
I am aware. Based on his behavior and what I was taught at school about behavior based on body language I don’t think he has ever felt sexual urges besides in his sleep to be honest. He really is just a big lazy baby, which is to be expected from the usual temperament of his breed. I can’t blame him. If I had the chance to sleep whenever I wanted I would probably choose to sleep all day too lol 😂

w
Can't blame him.. would you let anyone touch you where your balls 'used' to be. 😂
I’m not sure Ive never had balls 😂. He is technically not ‘neutered’ because I felt bad so about the idea of removing his testicles. After the vet yelled at me in her office three visits in a row I agreed to get him a vasectomy which is not as common of a procedure as neutering but it made her leave me alone and he still gets to keep his testicles.

Also about neutering, vets push for male neutering. There is a lot of evidence that neutering can increase chances of cancer, contrary to what a lot of vets say. Also there is a huge problem with vets early neutering. This screws up the hormones when growing and males grow too tall, and there is a huge problem with alc injuries in early neutered dogs. A lot of reputable breeders now suggest you keep boys intact if you are able to and have no issues.

Also about neutering, vets push for male neutering. There is a lot of evidence that neutering can increase chances of cancer, contrary to what a lot of vets say. Also there is a huge problem with vets early neutering. This screws up the hormones when growing and males grow too tall, and there is a huge problem with alc injuries in early neutered dogs. A lot of reputable breeders now suggest you keep boys intact if you are able to and have no issues.
I know :( it’s a huge problem and we’re taught about it in school now but unfortunately where I live the vets choose to not undergo continued education and believe that what they learned decades ago must be right. It’s so frustrating the amount of times I tried to explain to vet that I went to vet tech school and researched the topic myself to find that leaving him intact was the best option, but she would not listen to any of it smh. I am going to be logging off for the night. I appreciate all the help and advice, thankyou <3

w

I’m not sure Ive never had balls 😂. He is technically not ‘neutered’ because I felt bad so about the idea of removing his testicles. After the vet yelled at me in her office three visits in a row I agreed to get him a vasectomy which is not as common of a procedure as neutering but it made her leave me alone and he still gets to keep his testicles.
AWESOME!! ❤️

Yep a dollar short and a day late.

So are there testicles or no testicles? Castration or vasectomy? There's a difference.

With castration, no testosterone, no cum, no sex. With vasectomy, there is no sperm, but there is cum and testosterone, and there is sex.
In the case of an implanted testicle, there is no testosterone and no sex of course.

Is neutering/spay mandatory in that country? If not, why is the vet yelling? The dog is private property, the vet cannot shout. Find another vet. Throw a chair in this fucking vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back