Advice/motivation wanted m/m

christy

Tourist
Hi my name is Christy,
I've been a lurker to Zooville for a few weeks off and on, and i think i'm finally gonna do it with my boxer>~<
My roommate is out of the apartment and i have a few hours to myself and i'd just like any motivation or advice that wasn't listed in the How To sections since iirc it was wiped clean then restarted. anyways if you can tell me anything that'll be amazing !

Motivation? You are about to feel an amazing, primal fucking, the like of which no man could give you. If that doesn't motivate you enough, i don't know what will.

From what I've read 5 - 6 hours at a minimum, but 12 for him to be good to go without straining him too much. I may be misremembering.

Update:
sorry for not responding to any of you, i was getting railed into oblivion, i cant explain it other than being completely filled up and poked in every spot then an hour of pure bliss being tied?

thanks for the advice too haha, ill make sure to use waterbased next time. ^~^
Congrats on losing your knotted virginity! The lube will help tons, it helped my boy and I tie for the first time this morning too ?

It sounds like you had anal sex (dog penis inside human anus); but have you tried the "other" anal sex? (Which is, human penis inside dog's anus).

As FeralLovin' said, water-based lubricant would be good (for both kinds of anal sex). There are also threads about anal sex with dogs in the How-To section if you need help.

thanks! any other tips you have thatll make it feel better?
Like @Zoo50 said, there's a thread on it in the how-to section by arcticwolf69.

I'm still quite new at being knotted myself, so it'll probably be a good idea to get some advice from people with loads more experience than me.

I only tried anal once .....with a dog and I didn’t like it , if I’d persevered things might be different but I’m fairly sure I couldn’t take his knot

Oh,, the title says 'M/M' that implies that you and your partner are both male. I guess that led everyone to think it was anal.

I guess this is where we should ask if it was a typo, if you are actually female, or if you are a trans-male.

It is confusing , if your a male with a male dog how is it he in your words “ poked in every spot and then tied for an hour”

Oh,, the title says 'M/M' that implies that you and your partner are both male. I guess that led everyone to think it was anal.
This is the mistake I made. Apologies christy. I took a look through the how-to section again and didn't really see anything and being male myself and never even been in contact with a human vagina would make me quite unhelpful I'm afraid :(

Congrats ! i was about to tell you to just keep in mind the time you spend with your partner. Since it may be tricky at first, but you got it and that's cool.

Btw, one hour tie ? really ?

Glad you enjoyed it so much that you cant wait for seconds, have fun Christy

Congratz, wishing you many more ties!

Feel free to share some of your experiences on the dogs and females forum section :gsd_wink:

Good job Christy getting the courage to go for it and had a very pleasurable experience. That's awesome that after your first time the thoughts of when can I do it next swirl through your head. Thats true desire there when you are actually planning the next second you can get mounted hehe. Two dogs wouldnt be so bad just to keep you satisfied!

Back