A question about the chances of a pussy from multiple dog encounters

hiragana

Tourist
Hello my question is like in the Titel. I came to this question as I had resently read a story and this part very interested me:

“While sex with me was still good for Marty, over time the dog changed the way her vagina felt to me. It was not so much that she was stretched out, but now - when Marty got excited, her lips would open and her vagina formed into a turgid tunnel, as if waiting for Max’s knot to push into her pussy. Kageling on Max’s knot made Marty’s clenching very strong, which helped her squeeze down on me when I was inside of her, so she still felt good when we were together. But if Marty was distracted and she starts to get aroused and she pushes out to take the knot instead of clenching in on me, she felt very different.“

Now my question is this real or was it just made to make the story more interested and real ?

A human pussy is not changed by dog sex, and a female dog's vagina is not changed by human sex.
These are just erotic stories.

I think Lacey green or somebody that covers the same topics as her made a video pertaining to see what subject similar to this but not with animals but regarding other guys, she did one on popping your hymen or something like that, but then she had a new one if it was her and it was under the tilte Myths from the right-wingers or something like that.., I shit you not I spent a Whole 30 minutes trying to look for that video again for this tread

Back