A bit weird question

DarkRasa

Tourist
If you were given a choice, choose only one sex partner for the rest of your life (if you don't have you'll be given one) or endure 5 years, but then have sex whenever you want and with any animal, what would you choose?

Wow, you'd choose a dinosaur?
Currently, yes.
I have seen hundreds of canine penises, so this would be an opportunity to explore something never before seen. :D
He can also speak while still being as feral as possible, which I think would be nice to have if it was possible.

Currently, yes.
I have seen hundreds of canine penises, so this would be an opportunity to explore something never before seen. :D
He can also speak while still being as feral as possible, which I think would be nice to have if it was possible.
Such a unique and wonderful desire!

If we were talking more about real world, then I would of course choose my dog and make it he lives at least as long as I do.

If you were given a choice, choose only one sex partner for the rest of your life (if you don't have you'll be given one) or endure 5 years, but then have sex whenever you want and with any animal, what would you choose?
Well, I'm nigh on five years as it is, so...

Does it have to be any animal, at that point? I'm sure I'd want human vagina/dick too.

Back