5th Anniversary Zoo Pride Week 2023! - July 1st to July 7th

Happy Pride Week 2023!!!…. I hoping all enjoy an be safe 🥰🤗
Happy Pride Week 2023 to you to babe. I am definitely enjoying this week. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am and making the most of this week with your fury friends. Keep smiling. Looking good :love:

fucking terrible... jazzy was one of the best zoos on here {no disrespect to anyone} hopefully his mates found a good home and he passed with them in his arms... may we all live in his image
No but seriously, I didn’t talk to jazzy a lot. But it didn’t take much to know he’s a very caring guy. Very heart wrenching that I couldn’t have gotten to talk to him more before all this took place. I loved all his content and the conversations we had. I’m terribly sorry that he couldn’t raise his new pup and watch him grow. But I’m certain that him and his mates are forever bonded. Here’s to you jazzy, may you rest in peace and eternal happiness

Me and the moderation team wishes to welcome you all to the upcoming zoo pride week (ZPW) 2023 celebration! This will be the 5th that this has taken place and was started right here from Zooville and has become very popular for zoos everywhere.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022
What is Zoo Pride Week, and how do i join in to celebrate? Zoo Pride Week is a time to give thanks to our animals mates and fellow zoo friends we have, to have time set aside to spend time with each other in the company of our animals as well!
Having been to several Zoo Pride Week Celebrations these past years, i can say that there is a tradition that is set format.

1. It is hosted locally, usually all week if possible, at a friends house or trusted decentralized location like a rental
2. A ZPW dinner is prepared with your friends, akin to thanksgiving, thus bonding everyone.
3. A toast is made to another year that we are still here with our animal mates and with our friends and the feast begins.
4. Usual remembrances of those lost, gone or couldn't make it and then the ZPW cake is cut.
5. Enjoy fun together with a party, booze or other things to share with your mates! Don't forget to give the doggy's some turkey too!

We thank you all for continuing to support zooville, our zoo community and our little slice of the internet here to be ourselves.

-ZTHorse

*If you want to submit a logo for ZPW, please DM them to me.*
Do zoos exist in Idaho falls?

Me and the moderation team wishes to welcome you all to the upcoming zoo pride week (ZPW) 2023 celebration! This will be the 5th that this has taken place and was started right here from Zooville and has become very popular for zoos everywhere.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022
What is Zoo Pride Week, and how do i join in to celebrate? Zoo Pride Week is a time to give thanks to our animals mates and fellow zoo friends we have, to have time set aside to spend time with each other in the company of our animals as well!
Having been to several Zoo Pride Week Celebrations these past years, i can say that there is a tradition that is set format.

1. It is hosted locally, usually all week if possible, at a friends house or trusted decentralized location like a rental
2. A ZPW dinner is prepared with your friends, akin to thanksgiving, thus bonding everyone.
3. A toast is made to another year that we are still here with our animal mates and with our friends and the feast begins.
4. Usual remembrances of those lost, gone or couldn't make it and then the ZPW cake is cut.
5. Enjoy fun together with a party, booze or other things to share with your mates! Don't forget to give the doggy's some turkey too!

We thank you all for continuing to support zooville, our zoo community and our little slice of the internet here to be ourselves.

-ZTHorse

*If you want to submit a logo for ZPW, please DM them to me.*
Wonderful❤️

Feliz semana do orgulho zoo 2023 para todos !!! Paz, sucesso e muito amor para todos juntamente com seus filhos de 4 patas !!!

How have I only just seen this site.. glad to see its been going for as long as it has!
I'm in the Boise, ID area if anyone is ever interested in talking :)

Last edited:
I will be celebrating with my girlfriend Cari and her two yellow labs. We wish everyone a wonderful celebration and another fun year ahead.

I only really think of myself as a vicarious zoo. The thoughts and images of it really turn me on sometimes. But not often, so I leave it to fantasy only.

But this week I saw an uncut dog with his handler in the park. So rare to see. I kept looking and looking. I was in a business suit and heels and so I couldn't linger - even though I wanted to approach and say hi.

The experience took me by surprise. I had to go home and masturbate.

So that was my special zoo pride gift from the gods. A really nice big pooch with big round balls and a very nice long member hiding in fur. What would he look like, I wondered.

Maybe I could take the next step if situation arose....but it's just so unlikely in the city.

Still its lovely to be here with you and hear your stories and imagine another life.
Happy Pride Everyone

Back