30, NB, Pennsylvania; new to being open about this

smpl103847

Tourist
As the title says:

30 yrs old, black, chubby build, furry
PA native, around Pittsburgh Metro Area; likely moving to Colorado sometime soon
Masc-lean Non-binary (male at birth; He/They predominantly, but otherwise any is fine)
Bisexual/pansexual for humans; straight for non-humans
In an open relationship, polyamourous; passively seeking another, female preference for now (also open to transmasc/transmale individuals as well)

I guess this is the first time I'm reaching out into a forum of like-minded individuals and want to know more on how to go forward with this. Still feel kinda nervous about it honestly as I've only recently come to terms with accepting it as (a part of) who I am (and generally accepting myself), so I guess me joining the forums and finally taking a step is me coming out as a zoo.

I found I'm really into mares after reading some stories, real and fictional, about different experiences and scenarios with them. I... found really enjoy mare pussy (and maybe similar pussies to it, haven't explored yet) and want to try breeding a mare someday. It's become a burning desire, but not an immediate one; should I get the opportunity, I'd want to do it the properly and safely so no one gets hurt and/or caught; for now, I can wait.

At some point, I'd like to meet up with other zoos around where I live currently and where I'll likely be moving to sometime soon. If you're into mares as well, that's a major positive!

PS: Don't have the ability to PM yet, so anything you want to ask, feel free to do it here for now.

Back