29M USA, Zoo and Furry | Hi everyone! <3

Kondama

Tourist
Hi, I'm Kondama the blackbuck! I'm a guy from somewhere in the US with a great love for animals.
I've been a zoo and a furry for over a decade now, yet I have not interacted with either community often. I'd like to change that and get to know people :)
I consider myself bisexual but I have a femme lean both for humans and animals.
I really have an affinity for canids, equines, and especially big cats. You can blame Nala for the last one ;)
Recently I finished catching up on ZooTT and it got me to consider a change in diet and I've been eating vegetarian for over a month with great success.

From the site restrictions I can't private message but if you'd like to talk please leave a message here and when I've proven myself I'll gladly contact you!

All love xoxo,
Kondama

P.S. I'm copying this intro to ZooCommunity seeing as I just signed up there too

Hi, I'm Kondama the blackbuck! I'm a guy from somewhere in the US with a great love for animals.
I've been a zoo and a furry for over a decade now, yet I have not interacted with either community often. I'd like to change that and get to know people :)
I consider myself bisexual but I have a femme lean both for humans and animals.
I really have an affinity for canids, equines, and especially big cats. You can blame Nala for the last one ;)
Recently I finished catching up on ZooTT and it got me to consider a change in diet and I've been eating vegetarian for over a month with great success.

From the site restrictions I can't private message but if you'd like to talk please leave a message here and when I've proven myself I'll gladly contact you!

All love xoxo,
Kondama

P.S. I'm copying this intro to ZooCommunity seeing as I just signed up there too

Welcome to ZV :3

Glad you decided to join us ❤️

Back