28M India

Rap.sc

Lurker
Hello everyone i am glad i found this site to express about my thought regarding this lifestyle. I am 28y M from india had a little bit of experience in this lifestyle with my Ex gf. We introduced her Pet just for an experiment after watching a video and since then its no going back. Glad to meet everyone here!

Welcome to the site!
I'm sure you'll find plenty of hot stuff here.
Please share your experiences with us in in the forums!

Hello everyone i am glad i found this site to express about my thought regarding this lifestyle. I am 28y M from india had a little bit of experience in this lifestyle with my Ex gf. We introduced her Pet just for an experiment after watching a video and since then its no going back. Glad to meet everyone here!
Hello 👋 and welcome 🤗 good luck 👍

Welcome here.

Hi, nice to meet you. I am someone like you who found this site to possibly express my desires on my favorite lifestyle. I too am from India and I'm a 23 M

Back