• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

27f in Germany- nice to meet you

hey.. i don’t really know how to start this.

for as long as i can remember i’ve had this sexual inclination although i live a relatively normal life and keep everything a secret. a few weeks ago i started seriously wishing i had a boyfriend i could open up about. i’ve come close in the past to feeling comfortable enough with partners to actually tell them how i feel but the fear always won. that’s why i have to post here anonymously. i know this isn’t a dating site but i’m hoping other people in a similar situation as me can advise me on how to go about finding a partner who’s also into zoophilia.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany
i consider myself pansexual/zoophile
i’m very into bdsm (i’m a domme)

i’ve never spoken with other zoophiles or posted in a forum like this. ever. i created a twitter account where i follow some zoophiles but there’s no personal information on my account.

anyways, it’s nice to be here and pretty big of a relief to finally find a place where i can interact with “people like me”
Oh man how I can relate to what you are feeling!

for as long as i can remember i’ve had this sexual inclination although i live a relatively normal life and keep everything a secret. a few weeks ago i started seriously wishing i had a boyfriend i could open up about. i’ve come close in the past to feeling comfortable enough with partners to actually tell them how i feel but the fear always won. that’s why i have to post here anonymously. i know this isn’t a dating site but i’m hoping other people in a similar situation as me can advise me on how to go about finding a partner who’s also into zoophilia.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

i’ve never spoken with other zoophiles or posted in a forum like this. ever. i created a twitter account where i follow some zoophiles but there’s no personal information on my account.

anyways, it’s nice to be here and pretty big of a relief to finally find a place where i can interact with “people like me”
Hi there and welcome to the site

Welcome

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Herzlich willkommen beautiful.
I hope you’ll find what your looking for.
I’m on the male part of your story. Same situation and still al hopes to find a likeminded girl.
Feel free to chat anytime you like.
Mein Deutch isn’t nicht super gut aber ich werde es gern versuchen 😘

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome and always up for meeting new people

Welcome. Best of luck in your search. I’ve been lucky to find a couple of women who were into and done this lifestyle and it is an amazing thing being able to be open about it. It’s an absolutely sexy thing.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome. I'm from Luxembourg

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome 😘

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Hallo von Großbritannien! Heya, from UK! Glad to see you on the site and welcome 🤗 It will definitely take time to find and meet others but it will definitely be an adventure and worth it!

Back