• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

27f in Germany- nice to meet you

hey.. i don’t really know how to start this.

for as long as i can remember i’ve had this sexual inclination although i live a relatively normal life and keep everything a secret. a few weeks ago i started seriously wishing i had a boyfriend i could open up about. i’ve come close in the past to feeling comfortable enough with partners to actually tell them how i feel but the fear always won. that’s why i have to post here anonymously. i know this isn’t a dating site but i’m hoping other people in a similar situation as me can advise me on how to go about finding a partner who’s also into zoophilia.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany
i consider myself pansexual/zoophile
i’m very into bdsm (i’m a domme)

i’ve never spoken with other zoophiles or posted in a forum like this. ever. i created a twitter account where i follow some zoophiles but there’s no personal information on my account.

anyways, it’s nice to be here and pretty big of a relief to finally find a place where i can interact with “people like me”

for as long as i can remember i’ve had this sexual inclination although i live a relatively normal life and keep everything a secret. a few weeks ago i started seriously wishing i had a boyfriend i could open up about. i’ve come close in the past to feeling comfortable enough with partners to actually tell them how i feel but the fear always won. that’s why i have to post here anonymously. i know this isn’t a dating site but i’m hoping other people in a similar situation as me can advise me on how to go about finding a partner who’s also into zoophilia.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

i’ve never spoken with other zoophiles or posted in a forum like this. ever. i created a twitter account where i follow some zoophiles but there’s no personal information on my account.

anyways, it’s nice to be here and pretty big of a relief to finally find a place where i can interact with “people like me”
Welcum! This is a great community to be part of. I hope you meet someone and make lots of friends.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome to the Bawn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Still, use your head. Many of our members are only in it for their pleasure and new material to wank with; some are quite a bit worse. But glad you made it.

Welcome to zooville, hope you'll find this to be a good place to open up, and chat with more experienced people.
As for finding a zoo partner, please find the Personal ads section.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome to Zooville.

I hope you meet the people you seek, and learn the information you wish to discover.

I also hope you get many opportunities to enjoy zoo sex and human sex.

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

Welcome , if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up

more about me:
i’m 27
i live in germany

If you are Domme, try in Kink sites. I”m Dom too and many of my Sub was open to zoophile. Bigger problem was to find dog for them :)

Back