• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

27F From Arkansas

kay9ine28

Tourist
So I let my then-pet lick me a couple of times when I was younger, and I'd been feeling all guilty and shit about it until I recently Googled it and found out it was a bit common. I used to feel guilty a lot, but his wonderful community helped me get rid of all that guilt when I found out about it a few days ago. I must admit it felt great when I was doing it, but that guilty feeling didn't allow me to enjoy it as much as I should've, and finding how just how girls enjoy being licked by their dogs has made me want to do it again and enjoy it to the max. Maybe I'd tell you guys how it happened the first time soon.

Welcome, I’m happy to hear you were able to work through those feelings of guilt. Feeling like you’re alone in all this can be very hard so I’m glad to see you found your way here. Hope you enjoy your time!

I've often wondered if this is a common practice with women. In this day and age it is difficult to know how to broach this subject with women.

Last edited:
I've often wondered if this is a common practice with women. In this day and age it is difficult to know how to brosch this subject with women.
In my experience the best way has been to subtly bring up the subject and see how they respond. Stuff like cracking a joke about it to see how they respond or just briefly mentioning the idea of it. Most will all say something to the effect of “eww that’s nasty” but depending on how they respond you can get hints. And then just generally making them feel safe to share whatever with you has generally worked for me in the past.

Society's condemnation certainly doesn't help, but as long as you keep the zeta rules in mind you'll be fine. Communities like this one help a lot with acceptance because it shows that you're not the only one. That said, just as in any community you have nice people and "not so nice" people. So, welcome here, sit back, relax, be careful with what you share, and have fun.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad it made you feel better about it and get rid of that guilty feeling

So I let my then-pet lick me a couple of times when I was younger, and I'd been feeling all guilty and shit about it until I recently Googled it and found out it was a bit common. I used to feel guilty a lot, but his wonderful community helped me get rid of all that guilt when I found out about it a few days ago. I must admit it felt great when I was doing it, but that guilty feeling didn't allow me to enjoy it as much as I should've, and finding how just how girls enjoy being licked by their dogs has made me want to do it again and enjoy it to the max. Maybe I'd tell you guys how it happened the first time soon.
Welcome to the jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Be careful chatting about things that happened before you were 18. There are far too many here who would encourage you into being banned for it.

In my experience the best way has been to subtly bring up the subject and see how they respond. Stuff like cracking a joke about it to see how they respond or just briefly mentioning the idea of it. Most will all say something to the effect of “eww that’s nasty” but depending on how they respond you can get hints. And then just generally making them feel safe to share whatever with you has generally worked for me in the past.
You're absolutely right

Society's condemnation certainly doesn't help, but as long as you keep the zeta rules in mind you'll be fine. Communities like this one help a lot with acceptance because it shows that you're not the only one. That said, just as in any community you have nice people and "not so nice" people. So, welcome here, sit back, relax, be careful with what you share, and have fun.
I really wish it was legal to be honest.

Welcome to the jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Be careful chatting about things that happened before you were 18. There are far too many here who would encourage you into being banned for it.
I'll definately remember to use my head sir! Thanks for all the info and advise.

Hi there and welcome! Glad you joined us and can feel comfortable knowing that you are amongst like minded individuals. 💞
Say hi and pleasure to meet you 😁

Hello and welcome to the forum! :husky_happysmile:

Overcoming the initial guilt and shame is something we've all dealt with around here. I'm glad you found your way to us! Good luck exploring yourself and finding what you you're looking for around here!

Back