26/Nonbinary

Hey y’all, mostly here to find likeminded individuals.

26/transmasc & have been trying to deny my interest for a few years.

Unsure where it started, as I have never engaged with an animal & don’t really have the opportunity or urge to out of nowhere. But I own a handful of toys to poorly simulate the experience- as I prefer dogs & knotting.

With transparency, I feel guilty for enjoying zoo media- but few things make react so viscerally.

(Not something I’d bring up to a partner or anyone I know, so I’m glad to have found this space in the meantime.)

Looking forward to the forums!

i lack the experience but have the toys as well. i also love engaging in a good knotty rp if videos arent doing enough

Welcome in 👋
It's good to see you found your way here as there's so many great people and resources here to help make you more comfortable with your interests. It can be difficult to process at the start and feelings of guilt can be common, but now know that this community is amazing and can help you learn and overcome your worries. Just remember to take things at your own pace, there's no need to rush :gsd_happysmile:

fellow trans person (FTM guy here) who's not new to zoo itself, but def still getting comfy with the community. always glad to see fellow trans folks here being active, I feel like it's easier for me to talk about with others trans/gay ppl.
Here if you ever wanna chat, but good luck with everything!

Back