• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

25f SoCal in the desert/valley

Welcome back then! Hope you are doing alright and that you have fun in the forums. Congrats on the pregnancy thing!

Welcome in ZV and happy posting!
Btw why You had to make new account? What happened with previous one?

Hey babes :) not so new here but had to make a new account. Had experience with dogs when I was younger, love aggressive sex because of some forced stuff also from older men. Trying to find someone to play with discreetly :) btw, I’m pregnant
Heyy pm me :) I would love to talk about your past experience with older men. I had some forced experience as well

Hey babes :) not so new here but had to make a new account. Had experience with dogs when I was younger, love aggressive sex because of some forced stuff also from older men. Trying to find someone to play with discreetly :) btw, I’m pregnant
Hey babe, love doggy dick too!! look fwd to more of your posts!!

Gus and I are very experienced, would love to help

Attachments

• IMG_4244.jpeg
    IMG_4244.jpeg
    807.1 KB · Views: 1
Back