• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!
Hi everyone. Lately a wave of hot new content has inspired me to try to get more involved in the community. I’ve been a lurker on here for a while and thought I’d finally do a proper intro.
I’m a 24 year old fem from SoCal. I always had a very active sexual side, and played with a dog of mine from the time I was like 8. When I started to come into puberty, I became obsessed with boys dicks, and remember doing the search for the classic “dog licks peanut butter off a dick” online. I’m sure I’d seen it as a joke on a tv show. Before then, I didn’t even realize how taboo zoo was, but that search led me down a rabbit hole that opened me up to this world.
I continued to do some things in my youth, mostly lick jobs from my dogs, but eventually become a lot more interested in watching than doing. Nothing turns me on more than watching a man derive pleasure, especially in unexpected/taboo ways.
I still love a classic lickjob video, but also love watching guys fuck beast pussy/ass. I’m very auditory as well, so the sounds of a mare or bitch pussy being fucked, especially accompanied by a guy talking dirty/moaning drives me CRAZY. I would still be open to doing things myself, especially if a guy was involved and participating with me.
Anyway, I’m slowly working my way to 10 posts so I can be more involved. Looking forward to chatting with people and seeing where things go. Feel free to leave any comments or questions for me here :*
Definitely agree on the auditory aspect! A hot voice just takes the experience up a notch 🤷‍♂️

Hi everyone. Lately a wave of hot new content has inspired me to try to get more involved in the community. I’ve been a lurker on here for a while and thought I’d finally do a proper intro.
I’m a 24 year old fem from SoCal. I always had a very active sexual side, and played with a dog of mine from the time I was like 8. When I started to come into puberty, I became obsessed with boys dicks, and remember doing the search for the classic “dog licks peanut butter off a dick” online. I’m sure I’d seen it as a joke on a tv show. Before then, I didn’t even realize how taboo zoo was, but that search led me down a rabbit hole that opened me up to this world.
I continued to do some things in my youth, mostly lick jobs from my dogs, but eventually become a lot more interested in watching than doing. Nothing turns me on more than watching a man derive pleasure, especially in unexpected/taboo ways.
I still love a classic lickjob video, but also love watching guys fuck beast pussy/ass. I’m very auditory as well, so the sounds of a mare or bitch pussy being fucked, especially accompanied by a guy talking dirty/moaning drives me CRAZY. I would still be open to doing things myself, especially if a guy was involved and participating with me.
Anyway, I’m slowly working my way to 10 posts so I can be more involved. Looking forward to chatting with people and seeing where things go. Feel free to leave any comments or questions for me here :*
Welcome to the community, best there is. Glad you decided to join in. You’re most definitely knot alone.

Nice to hear from you nonyabusin.. Is allways good to see how open you are about this.. We all have our dreams and hopefully will happen to us :) My self have no experience.. But loved to watch both girl getting knotted and guys who plays with there dogs pussy/ass.. Hopefully i can try out a bitch(female dog) my self one day.. And having a female like you watching would even be more hot:) Welcome here! And hope you enjoy it here :) my dm is allways open :D

Back