• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

nonyabusin

Tourist
Hi everyone. Lately a wave of hot new content has inspired me to try to get more involved in the community. I’ve been a lurker on here for a while and thought I’d finally do a proper intro.
I’m a 24 year old fem from SoCal. I always had a very active sexual side, and played with a dog of mine from the time I was like 8. When I started to come into puberty, I became obsessed with boys dicks, and remember doing the search for the classic “dog licks peanut butter off a dick” online. I’m sure I’d seen it as a joke on a tv show. Before then, I didn’t even realize how taboo zoo was, but that search led me down a rabbit hole that opened me up to this world.
I continued to do some things in my youth, mostly lick jobs from my dogs, but eventually become a lot more interested in watching than doing. Nothing turns me on more than watching a man derive pleasure, especially in unexpected/taboo ways.
I still love a classic lickjob video, but also love watching guys fuck beast pussy/ass. I’m very auditory as well, so the sounds of a mare or bitch pussy being fucked, especially accompanied by a guy talking dirty/moaning drives me CRAZY. I would still be open to doing things myself, especially if a guy was involved and participating with me.
Anyway, I’m slowly working my way to 10 posts so I can be more involved. Looking forward to chatting with people and seeing where things go. Feel free to leave any comments or questions for me here :*

Welcome welcome, and glad to have ya. Glad you finally took the leap away from lurking to engaging with this fantastic community!

Hi everyone. Lately a wave of hot new content has inspired me to try to get more involved in the community. I’ve been a lurker on here for a while and thought I’d finally do a proper intro.
I’m a 24 year old fem from SoCal. I always had a very active sexual side, and played with a dog of mine from the time I was like 8. When I started to come into puberty, I became obsessed with boys dicks, and remember doing the search for the classic “dog licks peanut butter off a dick” online. I’m sure I’d seen it as a joke on a tv show. Before then, I didn’t even realize how taboo zoo was, but that search led me down a rabbit hole that opened me up to this world.
I continued to do some things in my youth, mostly lick jobs from my dogs, but eventually become a lot more interested in watching than doing. Nothing turns me on more than watching a man derive pleasure, especially in unexpected/taboo ways.
I still love a classic lickjob video, but also love watching guys fuck beast pussy/ass. I’m very auditory as well, so the sounds of a mare or bitch pussy being fucked, especially accompanied by a guy talking dirty/moaning drives me CRAZY. I would still be open to doing things myself, especially if a guy was involved and participating with me.
Anyway, I’m slowly working my way to 10 posts so I can be more involved. Looking forward to chatting with people and seeing where things go. Feel free to leave any comments or questions for me here :*
No need to have 10 posts to participate. Also, be very careful with age. This story is borderline underage material. People will be asking about that and you can be banned if you answer. If someone asks about your underage activity, report them.

*Edit* seriously! I just had delete one of your responses for underaged tones. There will not be any more chances.

No need to have 10 posts to participate. Also, be very careful with age. This story is borderline underage material. People will be asking about that and you can be banned if you answer. If someone asks about your underage activity, report them.

*Edit* seriously! I just had delete one of your responses for underaged tones. There will not be any more chances.
I don’t see how my response had those tones. “Good girl/boy” is most associated with pet dogs in my view, but I’ll be mindful of that going forward I suppose.

I don’t see how my response had those tones. “Good girl/boy” is most associated with pet dogs in my view, but I’ll be mindful of that going forward I suppose.
Sadly a lot of pedos think some one we would want them here, their defective logic goes "If they will have sex with a dog any thing will do!" Hence the very aggressive stance on it, sadly things like this get hit in the collateral.

I was going to give you a warning to read the rules too as would be unfortunate to see some one go so soon from an innocent error.

Basicaly life starts at 18 years old is a good way to remember it

Sadly a lot of pedos think some one we would want them here, their defective logic goes "If they will have sex with a dog any thing will do!" Hence the very aggressive stance on it, sadly things like this get hit in the collateral.

I was going to give you a warning to read the rules too as would be unfortunate to see some one go so soon from an innocent error.

Basicaly life starts at 18 years old is a good way to remember it
Thanks for the advice! I think it makes sense to air on the side of caution with this, definitely don’t want to go out this way haha

Well you survived the first round, so good fortunes await!

You sound similar to one woman I knew back where I used to live, She enjoyed watching my woofy wife n I make love, and was a nice change of feel as she felt around while I was in her.

Well you survived the first round, so good fortunes await!

You sound similar to one woman I knew back where I used to live, She enjoyed watching my woofy wife n I make love, and was a nice change of feel as she felt around while I was in her.
Ooo sounds like you two had a lot of fun. Definitely hope to be able to do something like that someday

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. Glad you made it.😉

👋

Hello and welcome

Thank you for the incredible introduction! Welcome to the forum ☺️

Curious to know who is posting this wave of hot new content 🤔❤️

Back