• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

22 f curious

Hey guys! Someone from fet introduced me to this group recently. I’ve been in the lifestyle for a few years now. Grew up around female dogs and have a pro licker mutt mix that lives with me. I recently inquired about adopting a male puppy. I occasionally have access to a male that I dog sit but have had no luck with him mounting (loves licking and will let me stroke/suck him).

I’m looking for like minded people to chat with and maybe eventually someone who can help me with a knot. Northeast based (living back on Long Island now alone).
Welcum, I've got a lot of experience too! I'm 55, bi male dog dick lover....open for chat too!

Hey guys! Someone from fet introduced me to this group recently. I’ve been in the lifestyle for a few years now. Grew up around female dogs and have a pro licker mutt mix that lives with me. I recently inquired about adopting a male puppy. I occasionally have access to a male that I dog sit but have had no luck with him mounting (loves licking and will let me stroke/suck him).

I’m looking for like minded people to chat with and maybe eventually someone who can help me with a knot. Northeast based (living back on Long Island now alone).
Welcum gorgeous ? hope you find what you're looking for.

Welcome to this wonderful place. Nice to see a fellow NYer. Used live in NYC but moved a bit more north. Always hanging out down there. If you ever want to chat hit me up.

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Can't say who is on Fet that is here,but I know a couple of those. Not generally people I trust. Be wary

Welcome and I hope you can get that knot you seek. Very cool you have access to a pup to suck on

Welcome to ZV !.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
But always protect you privacy.

Good luck
;):husky_love:

New England here with 2big boys to help. Look forward to seei g more of you. Great pfp!

Hi there welcome to this wonderful place message me anytime If you’re interested

¡Hola a todos! Alguien de fet me presentó a este grupo hace poco. He estado en este estilo de vida durante algunos años. Crecí rodeado de perras y tengo un mestizo de perro mestizo que lame mucho y que vive conmigo. Hace poco pregunté si podía adoptar un cachorro macho. Ocasionalmente tengo acceso a un macho que cuido, pero no he tenido suerte con él (le encanta lamer y me deja acariciarlo/chuparlo).

Estoy buscando personas con ideas afines para charlar y, tal vez, alguien que pueda ayudarme con un nudo. Vivo en el noreste (ahora vivo solo en Long Island).
Bienvenidos espero que encuentres lo que buscas

Add my snap?

Back