• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

22 f curious

curiousleya

Tourist
Hey guys! Someone from fet introduced me to this group recently. I’ve been in the lifestyle for a few years now. Grew up around female dogs and have a pro licker mutt mix that lives with me. I recently inquired about adopting a male puppy. I occasionally have access to a male that I dog sit but have had no luck with him mounting (loves licking and will let me stroke/suck him).

I’m looking for like minded people to chat with and maybe eventually someone who can help me with a knot. Northeast based (living back on Long Island now alone).

Hey guys! Someone from fet introduced me to this group recently. I’ve been in the lifestyle for a few years now. Grew up around female dogs and have a pro licker mutt mix that lives with me. I recently inquired about adopting a male puppy. I occasionally have access to a male that I dog sit but have had no luck with him mounting (loves licking and will let me stroke/suck him).

I’m looking for like minded people to chat with and maybe eventually someone who can help me with a knot. Northeast based (living back on Long Island now alone).
Hello....how are you and welcome! ☺️

Welcome to the forum. You a bit to far north for my help with the knot but best of luck on your search.

Hello and welcome, i have a few years experience and happy to give you some pointers, dm me if you like

Hey!! Tx couple and owners. We’d love to chat!

Definitely get help. Any attempts alone can be rough and possible harmful so even seasoned people should have a partner to help but first times can find many problems, especially if going it alone.

A dog probably won't be gentle. Many women experience pain first time. Especially if the dog has a larger cock and the woman has a smaller vagina. Knotting can be uncomfortable or painful. Make dogs, once finished, want to pull out and away which a large knot can hurt, rip, tear, etc. So having a seasoned person there to help would benefit you greatly.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm in the northeast and from Long Island/Suffolk County originally. I go back to visit quite often, would be nice to make some friends out there. Let me know if you'd like to chat. :) Hope you're having fun on here!

Very like minded and would love to help .. also enjoy the knot myself if thats ok ?

Hello and welcome to the forum. And good luck with getting the knot ? ?

Welcome. I'm always up for chats.

Hello :) I’m a 33 year old guy

Hello :) I’m a 33 year old guy living in Los Angeles. I’d love the chance to chat with you. Have a great day.

Welcome to the forum! I was introduced via fet too! Hope you find what you’re looking for. I’m in NYC, Bronx area, no dog experience but looking to get licked and knotted

Howdy! I can't help with the knot unfortunately, but I'm always down to make new knotty friends! Shoot me a message if you want someone to talk to :)

Hey, I’m new too. I’d love to chat x

Hey and welcome to the community, south east here ? you'll soon find like-minded people here, even local to you! Feel free to message me if you wanna chat

How'd you find someone on fet into this stuff?

Back