20M, Lives by the Ocean in Southern California

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to this community, even though I've been an avid member of the beast faction for as long as I can remember.

I'm relatively young, being a guy who's 20 has it's perks haha. I've been in love with dogs for a long time, had a few of my own growing up. Honestly, most of the time I prefer being around dogs than people.

Currently, I'm studying in a University in Southern California and I work two jobs. I even dog walk for people on the side! That is probably my favorite job.

I have an interest in dogs but I love horses, both sexes. I don't get many opportunities to be around them but I have a neighbor who owns a couple and every time I go up to his ranch I can't hold back my excitement when I see the horses up close!

I'm glad I finally found a community that makes me feel like I belong somewhere.

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to this community, even though I've been an avid member of the beast faction for as long as I can remember.

I'm relatively young, being a guy who's 20 has it's perks haha. I've been in love with dogs for a long time, had a few of my own growing up. Honestly, most of the time I prefer being around dogs than people.

Currently, I'm studying in a University in Southern California and I work two jobs. I even dog walk for people on the side! That is probably my favorite job.

I have an interest in dogs but I love horses, both sexes. I don't get many opportunities to be around them but I have a neighbor who owns a couple and every time I go up to his ranch I can't hold back my excitement when I see the horses up close!

I'm glad I finally found a community that makes me feel like I belong somewhere.
Hey there! And welcome. I’m VERY new to all of this. But yes, having a community to chat with is great. If you’re ever looking to chat, hit me up, man. Cheers!

Welcome home. This is a great community to be a part of. It’s like a breath of fresh air when you have a community of people that understand this part of you that the rest of the world shuns.

Back