• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

19F Curious

Hey nice to meet everyone!
I was recommended this forum by someone in an online sex chat and had to come take a look!
I've always fantasized but haven't had any real experiences yet other than some licking experiences.
hoping to learn and chat with other folks who are more experienced.

Currently living at home with my parents and we have 2 dogs who are 3 and 5 years old, a husky and a german shephard.
Recently single, and heading to college in a year :p
anything else just ask!
looking forward to chatting and more :p
Sarah
Hello! Welcome to the forum! People call me "B." I'm a 30m but we have all kinds here. I hope you find exactly what you need to allow yourself to fully accept and explore this side of yourself.

If you have any questions or just wish to chat, i'm here for ya. Please feel free to send me a message.

I was recommended this forum by someone in an online sex chat and had to come take a look!
I've always fantasized but haven't had any real experiences yet other than some licking experiences.

Currently living at home with my parents and we have 2 dogs who are 3 and 5 years old, a husky and a german shephard.
anything else just ask!
Sarah
Welcome to the Byre, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Hi

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Hello :) I’m a 33 year old guy living in SoCal. I’m single and I’m really into girls who are into dogs. Your dogs sound gorgeous. I’d love the chance to chat with you❤️

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Oooo you have some great opportunities to have fun ??‍?

anything else just ask!
Sarah
You are so American ??
Hello from across the pond.

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Hey how are you doing I like your taboo

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Hi Sarah good luck in college! Hope you don't lose interest in your zoo fantasies. They can become very pleasurable!

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Welcome 🤗 💜

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Welcome to the journey

anything else just ask!
Sarah
I hope you get curious enough to try it then tell us all about it! I'm new here too :)

anything else just ask!
Sarah
I like your profile name 😉 that shows you have acceptance of yourself, which is a great start to moving forward with your desires. You are lucky to have 2 such beautiful and lusted after breeds in your daily life. That alone would make many woman and men on this site envious and jealous of you. I hope you get to enjoy and discover many pleasurable and memorable moments with them before you head to college. 🙂

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Hey and welcome to the community ☺️ 🤗 so glad you got recommended!

Back