• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

19F Curious

Hey nice to meet everyone!
I was recommended this forum by someone in an online sex chat and had to come take a look!
I've always fantasized but haven't had any real experiences yet other than some licking experiences.
hoping to learn and chat with other folks who are more experienced.

Currently living at home with my parents and we have 2 dogs who are 3 and 5 years old, a husky and a german shephard.
Recently single, and heading to college in a year :p
anything else just ask!
looking forward to chatting and more :p
Sarah

I was recommended this forum by someone in an online sex chat and had to come take a look!
I've always fantasized but haven't had any real experiences yet other than some licking experiences.

Currently living at home with my parents and we have 2 dogs who are 3 and 5 years old, a husky and a german shephard.
anything else just ask!
Sarah
Welcome here single M from Canada here

Enjoy your times in our digital kennel. I hope you have a wonderful time asking questions and thinking about nice ways to cuddle with your handsome good boys at home.

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Welcum stay safe and respectful, enjoy your time responsibly and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Kisses

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Welcome

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Welcome to the forum

anything else just ask!
Sarah
Hi Sarah. Nice to know you. Message me when you’re able to.

Hello and welcome to the forum Sarah! :husky_happysmile:

There's plenty of nice people around here who would be more than willing to share their knowledge and experiences with you. Make sure to check out the educational section with any general questions as there may be existing guides for you already created.

Be careful chatting and with what kind of personal information you share. Most people are harmless, but that doesn't mean everyone is. Otherwise, good luck in school next year and good luck getting what you've come here for! ?

Back