• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

18f New Here

Congrats on your relationship!! I've got an amazing girlfriend and am exploring a D/S dynamic with a man myself. Still nervous about actually starting a journey but maybe I will one day with him. 🤍
It seems a busy life 😄

Hello, Toska, tell us what interests you and what fantasies you have about the zoo zone. Then we will know how we can help you fulfill them. :)

Hello, Toska, tell us what interests you and what fantasies you have about the zoo zone. Then we will know how we can help you fulfill them. :)
I always get so embarrassed telling my fantasies 🫣

I'm really only into dogs and cats (oral only tho for cats). But I really like dogs.... big, fluffy, and drooly ✨

I've had one fantasy since my early teens of wanting ants to bite my clit/pussy... I'm a bit of a masochist if you can't tell lol But I've always been 1, top afraid to do nothing like that and 2, afraid of health risks cause I have bad reactions to ants and mosquitos both.

As far as other fantasies, I really want to experience a cat licking my clit and a dog licking me too, and I want to be knotted... I have others but they're. Abit more explicit and I'm too embarrassed to share them out in the general forum 🫣

I'm really only into dogs and cats (oral only tho for cats). But I really like dogs.... big, fluffy, and drooly ✨

I've had one fantasy since my early teens of wanting ants to bite my clit/pussy... I'm a bit of a masochist if you can't tell lol But I've always been 1, top afraid to do nothing like that and 2, afraid of health risks cause I have bad reactions to ants and mosquitos both.

As far as other fantasies, I really want to experience a cat licking my clit and a dog licking me too, and I want to be knotted... I have others but they're. Abit more explicit and I'm too embarrassed to share them out in the general forum 🫣
Ahhh you left us with the curiosity!

Most of them can be fulfilled immediately. The rest is something to think about and do (how and where). As for the embarrassing ones, you can write me a private message if you want and see what can be done. :)

Heyyy new to the website and just generally new to being a zoo. I've kinda been one since my early teens when I first started truly exploring my sexuality, but I didn't truthfully didn't think much about it or anything until recently. And then one mental breakdown later, here I am 😅

You can call me Toska, I'm 18 biological female, accept any pronouns but prefer he/they over others. Virgin both human and animal wise.... open to any questions ✨️ woukd be happy to get to know some people and feel a little less alone lol
Hello and welcome to our little slice of heaven.

Heyyy new to the website and just generally new to being a zoo. I've kinda been one since my early teens when I first started truly exploring my sexuality, but I didn't truthfully didn't think much about it or anything until recently. And then one mental breakdown later, here I am 😅

You can call me Toska, I'm 18 biological female, accept any pronouns but prefer he/they over others. Virgin both human and animal wise.... open to any questions ✨️ woukd be happy to get to know some people and feel a little less alone lol
Welcome and have lots of fun on this site

Hey and welcome 😊 hope you're feeling better, nice to meet you, from the UK here

As far as other fantasies, I really want to experience a cat licking my clit and a dog licking me too, and I want to be knotted... I have others but they're. Abit more explicit and I'm too embarrassed to share them out in the ge
I think that is kind of hot 🔥. And one thing I have come to appreciate about this place is that you do not have to be embarrassed about yourself.

Heyy welcome... I don't know why I was hiding it on here, not like anyone will know who I am. I'm slowly coming to terms with being enby and living in a small village of mostly older people I don't have any LGBT friends IRL. BUT, I have quite a few I've met on the internet over the years. I'm pansexual too

Welcome! Love your pfp btw I may have to try something like that lol. I hope your mental health is doing better! My account is new but I've known of this site for a while and I can say alot of people are very friendly so I'm sure you'll have no problem making friends!

Welcome!

Welcome! Always be yourself!

Heyy welcome... I don't know why I was hiding it on here, not like anyone will know who I am. I'm slowly coming to terms with being enby and living in a small village of mostly older people I don't have any LGBT friends IRL. BUT, I have quite a few I've met on the internet over the years. I'm pansexual too
My gender was the hardest thing to come to terms with ngl. Hope you make some irl queer friends though!!

Welcome! Love your pfp btw I may have to try something like that lol. I hope your mental health is doing better! My account is new but I've known of this site for a while and I can say alot of people are very friendly so I'm sure you'll have no problem making friends!
Thanks!! I'll probably change the pfp eventually but this was good for a quick profile set up.

I'll share mine if you want to share yours in DM 🙃

Back