• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

18f New Here

toska

Tourist
Heyyy new to the website and just generally new to being a zoo. I've kinda been one since my early teens when I first started truly exploring my sexuality, but I didn't truthfully didn't think much about it or anything until recently. And then one mental breakdown later, here I am 😅

You can call me Toska, I'm 18 biological female, accept any pronouns but prefer he/they over others. Virgin both human and animal wise.... open to any questions ✨️ woukd be happy to get to know some people and feel a little less alone lol

Thank you 🤍 And I'm trying to be comfortable with myself, I've learned a lot simply from reading through the forums and it's made me feel a lot better lol
I’m so glad to hear it! It did the same for me. Feel free to message when you can if you want to chat!

Heyyy new to the website and just generally new to being a zoo. I've kinda been one since my early teens when I first started truly exploring my sexuality, but I didn't truthfully didn't think much about it or anything until recently. And then one mental breakdown later, here I am 😅

You can call me Toska, I'm 18 biological female, accept any pronouns but prefer he/they over others. Virgin both human and animal wise.... open to any questions ✨️ woukd be happy to get to know some people and feel a little less alone lol
Hey welcome! Hope you find all the info and friends you are looking for! And don’t get discouraged by others on this site some people can be rough! I’ve been on the site for awhile and I still come back everyday lol

Pleased to meet you, Toska. I'm in a happy relationship with a transmasculine person myself and we're looking to start the zoo journey together soon. Welcome!

Pleased to meet you, Toska. I'm in a happy relationship with a transmasculine person myself and we're looking to start the zoo journey together soon. Welcome!
Congrats on your relationship!! I've got an amazing girlfriend and am exploring a D/S dynamic with a man myself. Still nervous about actually starting a journey but maybe I will one day with him. 🤍

You are definitely not alone. We support you and I hope that you feel welcomed and less alone. Great intro and great to meet you

Welcome. I'd love to chat with you x

Welcome sweetie! Be safe on here please! Feel free to message us anytime!

Great that you are getting an early start and to knowing yourself.

Welcum gorgeous 🥰 assuming the best.

Hey welcome! I'm pretty new myself so I understand the trepidation. I send hugs if they're welcome, and hope you find what you're looking for!

Hello and welcome to this strange and wonderful place! :gsd_happysmile:

Hope you find what you're looking for here, feel a little less alone/weird with your thoughts, and make a friend or two!

People have been nothing but kind to me since I got here and I'm sure the same will be true for you!

Hello and welcome to this strange and wonderful place! :gsd_happysmile:

Hope you find what you're looking for here, feel a little less alone/weird with your thoughts, and make a friend or two!

People have been nothing but kind to me since I got here and I'm sure the same will be true for you!
Thank you so much for the welcome! I'm certain this place will be exactly what I need

Back