• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

18, F, kinky and looking to explore!

Completely understandable, being honest this isn't the only forum like this, several other forums have the same issue, I think its every sexual forum that has issues with the men pretending to be women, no clue why...

I prefer Kik once I'm comfortable with the person, just makes the entire experience more personable and easier to communicate :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome. Kik is a bit insecure. Try using Wickr.

So glad someone asked! Well first things first, I can't get my 3yo German Shepherd to mount, we've been stuck at the licking phase for months and that's about all the action I'm getting from him. How do I move things along...is there a trick that I'm missing or is he just not interested?
Welcome pussy4use. In my limited experience, once I got very good at jerking my boy off we were able to move on to other things. As he furiously fucked my hand I could guide his cock right where I wanted it to go. He got the idea very quickly.

Hello pussy4use. Lots to learn. All of guaranteed to whet your appetite and other places.

Welcome. It is understandable to be "18, F, kinky and ready to explore." I hope you have a lot of fun on the site. I'm sure you'll find it.
If you haven't found enough people helpful, it's because you need to be more specific about your kinks. People need to be told what they are in order to be helpful to you. You need to state them here for any prospective members to see.
So, what are your kinks?

So I'm new here and practically have no clue where to get started, there's so much I want to do and explore and so much fun I'm dying to have!

PM me and help a horny kinky piece of fuckmeat out? ;)

For those wondering where I'm located, West Coast (USA).
I am in the Napa Valley.

So I'm new here and practically have no clue where to get started, there's so much I want to do and explore and so much fun I'm dying to have!

PM me and help a horny kinky piece of fuckmeat out? ;)

For those wondering where I'm located, West Coast (USA).
If you ever come visit the East Coast (VA) hit me up. I’ll make sure to show you around and have a good time.

Back