Zoophilia in history

There was an episode on this topic in a special edition of the Grand Tour, when Jeremy Clarkson from afar noticed some suspicious actions of a local resident with a donkey and, in the best traditions of British etiquette, tried to find out from the residents about what was.
“Why don’t they do something useful instead? For example, to grow some kind of agricultural crop" :ROFLMAO:
Which episode was this?

Pre-Colonial times covers a lot of ground and very little of it is known turf. There are many NA origin stories about animal and human sex....but none can ever be corroborated. The likelihood is simple mythology. Don't expect much more
Its a tragedy how much pre-colonial folklore and information was lost. could have entirely been avoided

Its a tragedy how much pre-colonial folklore and information was lost. could have entirely been avoided
Not really....No NA Tribe North of Mexico had a known writing system sophisticated enough to communicate details. South of The Rio, details were often limited to tales of the Gods, and not daily lore and life.

If you can't record it, it is doomed to disappear. Regrettable but true.

This happened in the world war I and world war II. Women spent years without their husbands, many women began to mate with dogs out of sexual frustration and desperation.
Id question every bit of that statement. It's a virtual lock that it's either fantasy or lies. As proof, I submit....Women were a significant part of the workforce, often putting in very long days. Food was rationed tightly. Shelter was shared in most cases.

Privacy would thus have been very limited. Feeding a larger pet, expensive, and Time didnt allow for a lot of what is implied. Masturbation is cheap, satisfying, and private. You're saying the World went backwards post War? Don't think so, friend. I've been around for most of the time since.

D-Day was 80 years ago...that isn't long enough to reverse a course of human behavior. Especially a behavior thats been documented for many centuries.
WW I claims used to be specific to "Parisian Women", mostly Catholic, by the way...I suspect that was originated on the German side of the Trenches...and that the French Soldiers told similar stories about the German women of Berlin...Its a fantasy.

Not really....No NA Tribe North of Mexico had a known writing system sophisticated enough to communicate details. South of The Rio, details were often limited to tales of the Gods, and not daily lore and life.

If you can't record it, it is doomed to disappear. Regrettable but true.
I was more meaning as in, if the native american genocide didn't happen we would probably have a better oral record of folklore, many entire cultures were lost through the many tradgedies, its a similar story in australia but thankfully the british arrived late enough that they began to realize it was evil to do that.

I was more meaning as in, if the native american genocide didn't happen we would probably have a better oral record of folklore, many entire cultures were lost through the many tradgedies, its a similar story in australia but thankfully the british arrived late enough that they began to realize it was evil to do that.
The NA "Manifest Destiny" was not in most places a Genocide. That term indicates a conspiracy that never existed in The US on any policy basis. It was flat-out theft and Murder, but not really a genocide. I know that sounds like prevarication, but History is history.

That said, you probably ought to look deeper into NA tribal lore. Its out there and mostly easily found IF you know what youre looking for, and At.
Because no given nation shared a United culture with other nations, there is no Central location. Each band, each nation, each "Tribe" had its own lore, culture, foods, and the like, and in most of them that survive, it is written history. Even those nations whose languages are dead have been studied by The Bureau Of Ethnology here. The Internet Archive has a lot of their publications. I have one book Ive had for over Fifty years, written by Julian Salomon. Pretty good on lore. Not on sex...remember that morality and modesty were hallmarks of many ancient cultures, and Native Americans were no exception. Sex wouldn't be openly discussed.

This happened, I know reports but I won't argue with you.
Can you share these reports? I'm skeptical of this claim since women were held to a higher standard back in the day. I'm not saying that bestiality didn't happen during thoee times but nonetheless I want to read those reports for myself.

Almost every country in the world participated in World War II. Most women they were alone.
Louis, my lad...if you have evidence that is NOT anecdotal, bring it or cite it...because I was RAISED by a Royal Navy Gal, and a US Army Fella, grew up in a house FULL of both male and female veterans of that War, was Grandparented by people who served in the GREAT WAR...I have known MANY...and I'm not buying it. You're pushing another instance of anonymity breeding contempt, As In " I'm like this, so everyone ELSE is like this...". THIS I know...it didn't happen outside of statistical norms. There may well have been occasional interspecies encounters, but I submit that would have been far more likely among the Muleskinners and Horsecopers on all sides, than the women... Neither war was LONG ENOUGH to alter morality.No WAR really ever has been. EAT a dog,maybe...sieges cause stranger things, and food was a problem in many places...but Boinking an animal? Don't think so. Most of them wouldnt have known it was possible...no internet

Louis, my lad...if you have evidence that is NOT anecdotal, bring it or cite it...because I was RAISED by a Royal Navy Gal, and a US Army Fella, grew up in a house FULL of both male and female veterans of that War, was Grandparented by people who served in the GREAT WAR...I have known MANY...and I'm not buying it. You're pushing another instance of anonymity breeding contempt, As In " I'm like this, so everyone ELSE is like this...". THIS I know...it didn't happen outside of statistical norms. There may well have been occasional interspecies encounters, but I submit that would have been far more likely among the Muleskinners and Horsecopers on all sides, than the women... Neither war was LONG ENOUGH to alter morality.No WAR really ever has been. EAT a dog,maybe...sieges cause stranger things, and food was a problem in many places...but Boinking an animal? Don't think so. Most of them wouldnt have known it was possible...no internet
I'm not saying it was something on a large scale, it's just reports I heard in my country. I'm not saying it was global.

Don't know if this was posted here already but there is a Buddhist story about a queen who had sex with a dog... Queen Mallikā.

The story goes that one day Queen Mallikā entered the bathhouse, and having bathed her face, bent over and began to bathe her leg. Now her pet dog entered the bath-house with her, and when he saw her standing there with body thus bent over, he began to misbehave with her and she let him continue. The king looked out of a window on the upper floor of the palace and saw her. On her return he said to her, “Perish, vile woman; why did you do such a thing as that?” “Why, your majesty, what have I done?” “You have behaved most wrongly with a dog.” “It is not true, your majesty.” “I saw you with my own eyes. I will not believe anything you say. Perish, vile woman.” “Great king, it is a remarkable fact that whoever enters that bath-house appears double to whoever looks out of that window.” “You utter falsehood.” “If you will not believe me, enter the bath-house yourself, and I will look out of that window.

The king was such a simpleton as to believe what she said, and entered the bath-house. The queen stood at the window and looked out. Suddenly she cried out to him, “You foolish king, what do you mean by misbehaving with a she-goat?” “Dear wife, I am doing no such thing.” The queen replied, “I saw you with my own eyes; I will not believe you.” When the king heard her reply, he said, “It must be true that whoever enters this bath-house appears double.” Therefore he believed the explanation she gave him.

Mallikā thought to herself, “I have deceived this king, because he is such a simpleton. I have committed a great sin. Moreover I have accused him falsely. The Teacher will come to know of this sin of mine, and likewise the Two Chief Disciples, and the Eighty Chief Elders. Oh, what a grievous sin have I committed!” (According to tradition it was Mallikā who was associated with the king in the presentation to the Teacher of the Gifts beyond Compare. On this occasion gifts valued at fourteen crores of treasure were bestowed upon the Teacher, and the Tathāgata was presented with four priceless gifts; namely, a white parasol, a couch whereon to rest, a stand, and a stool for the feet.) When Mallikā died, forgetful at the moment of death of those mighty gifts, but with full recollection of the evil deed she had committed, she was reborn in the Hell.

as soon as we talk about the secret and the opposite of the usual civilization (for Americans), then everyone remembers the USSR

Last edited:
Back