Who would perform beastility in front of a group

In my head, I'd do anything in front of anyone! But in reality, I'd definitely need to be encouraged or else I'd be so nervous. I'm sure I could be convinced, so I'm sticking with yes!

I always had a dream that if have a resort that was all around beastiality and many different animals for people to have fun with... It would be an exclusive resort but nothing was a no go there... Men and women would be participating in all kinds of activities.. you could do it privately or out in the open for everyone to watch..
I would come to this resort, without a doubt! Great idea!!

I always had a dream that if have a resort that was all around beastiality and many different animals for people to have fun with... It would be an exclusive resort but nothing was a no go there... Men and women would be participating in all kinds of activities.. you could do it privately or out in the open for everyone to watch..
How do we make this a reality lol

Are they hard to find? Although from what I have heard its a lot like a strip show where there is an audience but I would assume with enough cash one could pay for a private show, I would love to do some directing :husky_wink:... maybe even get a little lesson since I suck at sucking.
They are absolutely still a thing, hubby went to one when he was in college a few years back. Covid may have slowed it down but in Mexico anything that makes money keeps going lol

Back