When do you have sex with your dog?

You know, when I see posts like this I think of that movie Robocop and that commercial where the old guy says "I'd buy that for a dollar!" and yeah he was kinda creepy.
Lmao not creepy but more curious then anything don't get alot of this in the military but did see the donkey dance in Mexico though

Lmao not creepy but more curious then anything don't get alot of this in the military but did see the donkey dance in Mexico though
You say you arent creepy, thats awesome. SHE says it comes off creepy.......I think your A move is to work on not coming off as creepy to the very group you seem to want to talk with, but thats just me, what do I know?

Sometimes it was in the morning.
Sometimes it was in the evening.
Sometimes during the day.
Sometimes when I woke up in the middle of the night.
Sometimes when I'd come home from work for lunch.
A few times while I worked from home while on a conference call with co-workers and/or customers.

I leave it solely up to my boy to initiate first, but once he shows me he's interested I happily stop what I'm doing and give him what he wants ^°^

That said he tends to like it most around the afternoon it seems heh

I leave it solely up to my boy to initiate first, but once he shows me he's interested I happily stop what I'm doing and give him what he wants ^°^

That said he tends to like it most around the afternoon it seems heh
You're a model of mistress, always listening to her dog-s needs and ready to fill them.

Back