What's the story behind your username?

On BF i was using the same nick that i used for everything because i joined BF when i was like 15 and dumb :D so then i decided to use beastboi88 because I used to like the teen titans and was into zoo :D and 88 because when i was born
I love that very cool

his name was MUTTER , he was an unwanted dog , who I adopted and who followed me everywhere. I remember He would wait outside the swimming baths for hours on his own , while I swam , waiting me me to come back to him .sorry to get nostalgic

Over the years I'd talk to women about dogs. They had seen pictures or videos and were curious. I'd relate to them what women had told me about the experience and why they enjoyed sex with dogs. Plus I'd volunteer a couple of my theories.

Women started telling me I was like a "pusher for dog sex." Gave it some thought and realized I was an evangelist.

Am a French mutt with a predilection for being anally penetrated

Ok so initially it’s from Hogwarts Legacy: there are these wolf like creatures 🐺 called Mongrels I find suuuuper exciting (eheh), imagining being knotted by them with Great Dane-like junk and all mmmh 🤤

Then also am of very mix origins myself so found it funny to be able to accurately define myself as a Mongrel too 🤗

Ok so initially it’s from Hogwarts Legacy: there are these wolf like creatures 🐺 called Mongrels I find suuuuper exciting (eheh), imagining being knotted by them with Great Dane-like junk and all mmmh 🤤

Then also am of very mix origins myself so found it funny to be able to accurately define myself as a Mongrel too 🤗
What’s your mix?

I stole it from someone I hooked up with a few times. Never had so much chemistry with another person... I think about them a lot.

Back