What TV show are you watching right now?

Waiting for the season to finish so I'll start watching: Doom patrol, What we do in the shadows.
Waiting for the next season: Umbrella academy, The boys, Jupiter's Legacy, Rick and Morty, Record of ragnarok

A "Gunsmoke" rerun from about 1966...The cast was immense with Matt and friends chasing a 20 man Gang based around a Jesse and Frank pair

Just finished season 6 of Better Call Saul. Looking for a new show. Not a lot out there. The scarier the better. Already watched Hemlock Grove or Cove and similar. Didn’t like them.

I just finished the live-action version of Parasyte which I enjoyed thoroughly.
I started Goodbye, Earth and the first episode was quite confusing so I’m not sure if I’ll continue.
I’m also watching Delicious in Dungeon which is adorable and fun and still being released weekly at this point.
I just started the third season of Girls5Eva as something I can watch without having to expend any brain-power because the comedy is so light and easy.

With my husband I am watching Shameless (the American remake), Doctor Who (the first season of the revival in 2004), Handmaids Tale (I cry every other episode average), and Heartbreak High.

Back