If Zoo ever became socially acceptable...

Legal or "accepted" does not mean we share bedroom stuffs with the public. Just like how i don't go out screaming from the rooftops about my relationship status, or who I am currently dating. I would not tell people OH YEAH AND I FUCK THIS DOG. Its a personal choice. It is a private activity.

No change. :D

Like many others i think overall my lifestyle would stay the same. It may be a bit less stressfull overall.

It could be easier an more safe for everybody, if vets where informed and also support the community.

For the community this could be a possibiltiy for more exchange and community building (Meetings, Retreats etc.).
truth

I think it would be nice in terms of information being more available and things like that, but I don't think my lifestyle would change much.
that is a good point! Information on physical, sexual, and mental health regarding it would be nice. But i think the legalization of something could also come with a ton of problems for unethical zoos. As in, if someone was to be abusive to an animal in a sexual manner, the case wouldn't be treated as it is now, i think it would cause a lot of abuse to slip through the cracks due to having a legal way to defend it by saying "it is legal!" because animals can't speak in court, or say whether they consented or didn't consent, its just a super bad idea honestly.

Imperfect world means imperfect solutions? I have no idea. I am rambling.

It would be tolerated. But disliked by the "normal" audience. as well as bring up points of "what about the kids" or "against the natural order."

However if the proper steps is recognized for the animal's safety is insured it's possible to maintain.

Back