How secretive are you? What does it take to open up?

kartog

Tourist
I've only told one person about my sexuality. She was a LDR that openly talked about liking bestiality in public places. She said later that she was framing it as a joke, but I took it seriously and started talking to her about it. She later told me that she would let her dog go to town on her with its tongue. I didn't judge her and later confessed about my zoophilia with horses and dogs. It was weird because she found it strange that I would actually go the extra mile and have sex with the animals, but she accepted it. I later broke it off with her and she was very angry, but she didn't seem to want revenge on me in any way, luckily. All-in-all it was a pretty liberating experience to be accepted by someone in this intolerable world.

So my question is, what does it take for you to open up to someone? What are your experiences with that?

God I want to so bad. I am dying to talk about beast with someone in person or through text .I had a girl thorough this site, but I think I got too excited and scared her off. Which really sucks. We video chatted on an app, but that is the closest I got to talking about this with someone.

I've never told anyone except on the internet, but I may or may not in future. But that could only ever happen with family or a friend, as I am done with romantic/sexual relationships with human bitches.

I've never told anyone except on the internet, but I may or may not in future. But that could only ever happen with family or a friend, as I am done with romantic/sexual relationships with human bitches.
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that they are done with you, so to save yourself from further rejection and disappointment, you've decided to tell yourself that you never wanted them anyway?

I tried to tell one of my partners but he didn't want to talk about zoophilia as the topic was making him super uncomfy so in the end I didn't came out
He could've genuinely been uncomfy, or trying too hard to mask his liking of it. Might've been best to play it safe tho.

My partners were always diamonds that did nothing wrong and I was always a creep or some shit.
Well if you know what the problem is, then stop being creepy...........lol

I have MANY horror stories about my ex, but she was the exception, not the rule. I can't base my feelings about a whole sex or group of people because of one EXTREMELY TOXIC AND SHITTY person, but that's just me :)

Well if you know what the problem is, then stop being creepy...........lol

I have MANY horror stories about my ex, but she was the exception, not the rule. I can't base my feelings about a whole sex or group of people because of one EXTREMELY TOXIC AND SHITTY person, but that's just me :)
"Stop being creepy"? Just really?
And I'm not judging an entire sex - I just don't want to date them.

Ah, there we go. That's deffo why relationships end, because it's always the man's fault, isn't it. My partners were always diamonds that did nothing wrong and I was always a creep or some shit. What a dogshit way of thinking
"Ah, there we go," he says as he jumps through he the hoop he fabricated out of my vaguely triggering words.

If I have a bad relationship with one woman, she might be a problem. If I have a bad relationship with all women, so much so that I cease to believe a positive romantic relationship with one is attainable... I look in the mirror and say "Holy shit, where the fuck did I go wrong?"

I've only told one person about my sexuality. She was a LDR that openly talked about liking bestiality in public places. She said later that she was framing it as a joke, but I took it seriously and started talking to her about it. She later told me that she would let her dog go to town on her with its tongue. I didn't judge her and later confessed about my zoophilia with horses and dogs. It was weird because she found it strange that I would actually go the extra mile and have sex with the animals, but she accepted it. I later broke it off with her and she was very angry, but she didn't seem to want revenge on me in any way, luckily. All-in-all it was a pretty liberating experience to be accepted by someone in this intolerable world.

So my question is, what does it take for you to open up to someone? What are your experiences with that?
Honestly depends on the person the few I've talked to about it were cool with it but the only reason I found out one of my cousins was into it was cause I walked in on them watching videos of it

"Ah, there we go," he says as he jumps through he the hoop he fabricated out of my vaguely triggering words.

If I have a bad relationship with one woman, she might be a problem. If I have a bad relationship with all women, so much so that I cease to believe a positive romantic relationship with one is attainable... I look in the mirror and say "Holy shit, where the fuck did I go wrong?"
I told them I loved them, I accepted their flaws, I gave them space on occasion, I compromised with them, we argued but eventually made up, I didn't criticise them. You tell me, buddy, what did I do wrong? Or do u just wanna tell me I'm lying and be done with it?

I know that and I appreciate that. So, we can agree that you don't have an actual counter-argument? Am I a pile of shit just coz?
That's between you and the dark lord Lucifer my guy
You do seem pretty riled up over my joke though
I understand your emotional response to the other dude, but it's the internet and a forum to boot. The likelihood of you convincing anyone online to change their opinion is about the same likelihood of finding a unicorn with 2 horns.

That's between you and the dark lord Lucifer my guy
You do seem pretty riled up over my joke though
I understand your emotional response to the other dude, but it's the internet and a forum to boot. The likelihood of you convincing anyone online to change their opinion is about the same likelihood of finding a unicorn with 2 horns.
Oh no, I'm not trying to change an opinion, but rather to see another's opinion and see why they have it, or whether they're just a pathetic troll

Last edited:
We gotta start calling women bitches now? C'mon dude.

To be on topic:
I've told people online, but in-person, besides other zoos, only my best friend, a few (current) partners, and another close friend know.

We gotta start calling women bitches now? C'mon dude.

To be on topic:
I've told people online, but in-person, besides other zoos, only my best friend, a few (current) partners, and another close friend know.
And they were fine with it? I almost told a close friend, but I think that's TMI territory for me.

Back