How Many People do You Chat With

Those long term persons must really feel like friends by now. Do any guys ever just message you looking for conversation? Were you the one to initiate most or all your contacts?
Yes, with the ones that have been ongoing for a while, we've shared many mutual interests and experiences. These people I feel know me better than most of my close friends I interact with in person. I'd say I've initiated the majority of the first conversations but not all of them. Guys do message on occasion but it's mainly just to fuel their own horniness I think and the messaging doesn't last for long.

Having a solid person or two to just chat with is definitely great. Better than having 20 very boring surface level conversations. Did you message that person first or did they hit you up? What kicked things off? I’ve seen in conversations in threads where someone will like what someone else said and then just say hey, I like your mindset, let’s chat.
I haven't actually reached out to anyone on here first, they all reached out to me first. I am generally a very shy, and reserved person. We tend to have very similar interests specifically in relation to female dogs, so the rest kind of unfolded from there.

The pushy guys make it pretty easy though. If I’ve only been talking to you for like an hour and you’re already asking for nudes or you’re talking about meeting up, easy ignore. But yeah, anyone trying to be pushy for anything is instantly a red flag.
Haha, because the internet doesn't have enough naked people to gawk at.

It's nice to jump themselves right into a block.

Yes, with the ones that have been ongoing for a while, we've shared many mutual interests and experiences. These people I feel know me better than most of my close friends I interact with in person. I'd say I've initiated the majority of the first conversations but not all of them. Guys do message on occasion but it's mainly just to fuel their own horniness I think and the messaging doesn't last for long.
I have definitely found that conversations started and ran on horny talk have an expiration date. Once the fun feelings dwindle, the conversation dies and maybe kicks back up if horny times line up again.

I haven't actually reached out to anyone on here first, they all reached out to me first. I am generally a very shy, and reserved person. We tend to have very similar interests specifically in relation to female dogs, so the rest kind of unfolded from there.
That’s cool that most of the people are contacting you first. You do comment a lot and I’m sure that makes it so much easier to kick up a conversation off of something you’ve said somewhere in the forum. I’m shy myself. So I’d be screwed if it were up to me to initiate conversations.

A bunch of people, of all genders and ages. I really dont care who or what is sitting behind the screen, as long as their IQ isnt in the single digits.
Very much same. I don’t care if you got a hole or a pole or what type of clothes you’re wearing. Just be decent at conversing and don’t bore me. Is that so much to ask for. 😅

I know the feeling. Just be patient. Sometimes things happen out of the blue and you'll get someone that you enjoy chatting with.
Very true. I’ve seen a lot of times in threads that if people just comment and engage in the conversations, you’re more likely to get someone wanting to chat.

That’s cool that most of the people are contacting you first. You do comment a lot and I’m sure that makes it so much easier to kick up a conversation off of something you’ve said somewhere in the forum. I’m shy myself. So I’d be screwed if it were up to me to initiate conversations.
Yeah, I've always been introverted and I match up well with an extrovert because they help pull me out of my confront zone. Plus they usually do all the talking! lol

How many different people do you chat with on a daily or semi daily/regularly basis on here? Are you a guy that only talks to women? Are you a woman that only talks to guys? Is there a decent mix? How many messages do you end up ignoring usually because of dud conversations?

I’m just curious what people’s chatting habits are on here. It feels like most of the time I message someone, they respond so quick I can’t get to my other messages.

I’m a woman and the vast majority of my conversations are with guys. I have about 15 people that I regularly chat with on a daily basis. Only 2 are women. Only 3 of them have I really gotten to know very well and they know me very well. I have maybe 10 or so dud conversations each day that I can’t commit the energy to reply to the same questions over and over again or that are just “hey how are you” copy pasted every day.
Unfortunately no one at the moment. Used to have a long continuous chat with a few, but they've all stopped for some reason. One has been banned, another appears to have left the forum and one (my favourite) just stopped replying

So my inbox is open if anyone fancies chatting. M 37

Unfortunately no one at the moment. Used to have a long continuous chat with a few, but they've all stopped for some reason. One has been banned, another appears to have left the forum and one (my favourite) just stopped replying

So my inbox is open if anyone fancies chatting. M 37
I’m sorry to hear that. It seems common for a lot of people to join this site and then just disappear. Or people will message me and I’ll respond and then they never message back. The real mysteries are the banned people. I have a good few people that I chatted with who have been banned. I always wonder what they did. But it would be so much work for the mods to put reasons in each banned profile.

I’m sorry to hear that. It seems common for a lot of people to join this site and then just disappear. Or people will message me and I’ll respond and then they never message back. The real mysteries are the banned people. I have a good few people that I chatted with who have been banned. I always wonder what they did. But it would be so much work for the mods to put reasons in each banned profile.
Yeah some people, I think, create an account and look around and chat, because they're horny and have the zoo kink. Then once satisfied, never log on again. I'm here for the long haul x

Everyone has their own timeline. Some people may feel more desperate than others and some people have more to lose than others. If you’re risky your literal life for some fetish sex, then I’d imagine most of us here will take some time to confirm we are dealing with someone who is sane, legitimate, not a sting operation, and not a murderer. If your life/reputation/everything is on the line, some people want to take the time to make sure every little thing is right.
This 1000%

We want this, but we are going to wait for the right person to experience this with. We aren't going to do anything to jeopardize our safety for any reason, and sometimes they means waiting and waiting for weeks, months, or longer. We won't just jump into a space with anyone that doesn't seem like a perfect fit, and this, like any kink, you'll have far more misses than hits.

I just chat with whomever messages me who isn't just trying to get someone to sext with them so they can masturbate =)

Yeah some people, I think, create an account and look around and chat, because they're horny and have the zoo kink. Then once satisfied, never log on again. I'm here for the long haul x
Yeah I’m sure that’s the case for a lot of accounts on here. I’ll see intro threads where they come in hot and heavy and then never log in again lol. I’m definitely here for the long haul as well. Hopefully at least.

This 1000%

We want this, but we are going to wait for the right person to experience this with. We aren't going to do anything to jeopardize our safety for any reason, and sometimes they means waiting and waiting for weeks, months, or longer. We won't just jump into a space with anyone that doesn't seem like a perfect fit, and this, like any kink, you'll have far more misses than hits.
Yuppers. I wouldn’t trust anyone that wants to meet up quickly. Even if they are legit, they clearly make bad choices if they are inviting a complete stranger to their home for illegal activities without properly vetting them. That’s the kind of person that’s gonna get busted or in trouble and it could lead to you getting in trouble too.

I just chat with whomever messages me who isn't just trying to get someone to sext with them so they can masturbate =)
Loooots of sexters on here lol. I don’t mind some sexy chats but it is nice if they are at least well thought out and there’s effort. The amount of times people just say “I bet you want a dog knot in your pussy hehe” is staggering. Like, no shit Sherlock. Let’s use some imagination to stretch out to some better descriptors.

Loooots of sexters on here lol. I don’t mind some sexy chats but it is nice if they are at least well thought out and there’s effort. The amount of times people just say “I bet you want a dog knot in your pussy hehe” is staggering. Like, no shit Sherlock. Let’s use some imagination to stretch out to some better descriptors.
I just reply politely and say no and they ghost =)

I have made some good connections here. I know that a lot of men here are a lot pushy and most just message to see what they can get from girls on here.

But I'm not like that (some ppl here in the thread can tell about it). And well I must say that conversations have been a blast, we've shared experiences, progresses, and talked about life. I wouldn't say it's that many ppl but just a few

I have made some good connections here. I know that a lot of men here are a lot pushy and most just message to see what they can get from girls on here.

But I'm not like that (some ppl here in the thread can tell about it). And well I must say that conversations have been a blast, we've shared experiences, progresses, and talked about life. I wouldn't say it's that many ppl but just a few
A few solid connections is better than a bunch of duds at least. Those conversations that are outside of the world of zoo are nice. Like, I know we are all here for zoo stuff, but being able to have a variety of topics to flow through is super attractive.

As a hetero guy, i chat with girls. I'd like to chat with funny and nerdy guys, but they either blow me off or want gay bi stuff.

Only women seem to engage as a person.

Back