How dogs feel when we give him a handjob at full process?

HuskyPuppy

Tourist
I was wondering how dogs feel when we give him a handjob at full process?There may be an answer to this question, but I didn't find it here.
I gave handjobs to many dogs, it can be divided into four stages according to my experience.
Stage1: Humping.
Stage2: Erecting.
Stage3: Erected and Pulling.
Stage4: Deflated.
What's the different feelings with the masturbation in human male ?There is only one-time orgasm for me when ejaculating at full process, But I don’t think dogs feel like this.
Q1: Is it a continuous orgasm or a periodic one for dogs? Will every ejaculation be a pleasure? If it is true, orgasm of ten minutes or even half an hour is so amazing!
Q2: Is the dog happiest at the stage of humping? I saw some dogs enjoying humping very much, with their legs straightened and their eyes blurred, sometimes they can’t stand still. But some dogs didn't humping at all, strange:unsure:
Q3: Is the dog happiest at the stage of erecting and start ejaculating? Or the stage of erected and pulling? I can't tell because they are quiet at this stage and don't have many expressions.
Of cource, the stage of deflated is absolutely not the happy thing for dogs.
BTW, I saw horses ejaculation massively and strongly and then deflated, maybe their orgasm are the same of human`s, is it right?

Q1: Is it a continuous orgasm or a periodic one for dogs? Will every ejaculation be a pleasure? If it is true, orgasm of ten minutes or even half an hour is so amazing!
Unfortunately dogs are not parrots and you can not ask them. :D But if the whole ejaculation feels like a human orgasm, we have something to envy them.
Q2: Is the dog happiest at the stage of humping? I saw some dogs enjoying humping very much, with their legs straightened and their eyes blurred, sometimes they can’t stand still. But some dogs didn't humping at all, strange:unsure:
In my opinion if the dog is used to be jerked off by you, he will learn that putting effort into humping is unnecessary.
I have seen my dog up close having fun with an infertile female dog and from that I think he was happiest when he was knotted with her and standing still.
I do not think I have ever seen a more blissful face on him.

As mentioned we can't ask them, but we can assume when a dog is standing there fully knotted with his partner this stage is most pleasurable for him, pressure around his knot is what he wants... so when masturbating him, simulating this pressure with your hand will be the best way to simulate an actual knotting and thus be the best stage in masturbating him pleasure wise.

You'll know from your dogs body language and be able to gauge it to learn what works best for him.

no way to know what it feels like really unless they start talking.
but even like that, i feel 100% confident to say that Q2 is utter bullshit. a dog who gets jerked off regularly will hump less and less. to a point of just standing there, waiting for you to do everything.

pulling is what seems to be "the best feeling" (all i've been with ejaculated way harder while doing so)

no way to know what it feels like really unless they start talking.
but even like that, i feel 100% confident to say that Q2 is utter bullshit. a dog who gets jerked off regularly will hump less and less. to a point of just standing there, waiting for you to do everything.

pulling is what seems to be "the best feeling" (all i've been with ejaculated way harder while doing so)
This is so unfair for other animals if knotting and pulling for half an hour is the best feeling part of the process:husky_shocked:
Perhaps it's fair that different animals release different concentrations of dopamine during orgasm? The total amount of pleasure is the same?
For example, dilute the dopamine released during human orgasm from a few seconds to half an hour, in other words, it is diluted about 200 times, therefore, although the enjoyment time is long, the concentration is very low😁What a comforting thought this is! I'm done with not being jealous of dogs🤪

The pleasure part happens during the knotting, the humping is so unimportant that they will get rid of it if the owner constantly masturbates them.

I doubt they would have an orgasm for a quarter of an hour as strong as a 5 second orgasm for humans. This would show strongly seen in their behavior and subsequently in their fatigue.
More of a weak, pleasant sensation than a volcanic eruption or long volcanic eruption.

Back