How do I know when my female dog has an orgasm?

danboy860

Tourist
Pretty much the title. I know they’ll do the “zoomies” and what not, but my girl doesn’t always do that after a good fuck lol. Sometimes she’ll just start licking my face like crazy if we’re in missionary and I think I can maybe also feel her pussy clench me a little harder? Other times it feels like she just wants me to finish inside her and is satisfied with just that since she’ll kinda walk away after cleaning herself out with no zoomies (even though she’ll be the one to initiate sex by flagging me and backing up into my crotch lol). I’ve noticed she does the zoomies more often if we’re fucking doggy style. But anyway, is there like a clear sign that always indicates she had an orgasm? I always make sure she’s enjoying herself and make her feel real good. I do foreplay before hand always too and she definitely likes that as well.

I do not think there will be just one universal sign for this.
It is more about knowing the body language of your dog and how she expresses happiness.
I wish I could just straight up ask her sometimes and get a concise verbal response lol. But yeah, I guess I have to be better in observing.

There is no clear sign, it is different for every dog. Zoomie is a good sign. During sex, it is difficult to tell when you are in orgasm and how many times. Someone relaxes, someone supports them with their legs, the shape of the lips and eyelids, the look of the dog also says a lot. Or vaginal throbbing and tightness. However, it is not clear whether at that moment he is just feeling good or is already in orgasm.
Since I have many dogs, I am unsure, because they all react differently.

If I'm moving slowly it's a lot easier to feel her contractions when she hits her peak. Easier to miss if you're going at a brisk pace.

mine used to contract really hard when she came. sometimes with zoomies, sometimes without, letting me continue which usually resulted in her getting off again. when she got zoomies and i didn't finish then it was "tough tits, use your hand" for me as she was off to bounce off the walls.

mine used to contract really hard when she came. sometimes with zoomies, sometimes without, letting me continue which usually resulted in her getting off again. when she got zoomies and i didn't finish then it was "tough tits, use your hand" for me as she was off to bounce off the walls.
Lol I’ve yet to have her leave me before I finish haha. I’d like to think I always get her off, but again I’m not certain 100% of the time. Usually if she does the zoomies I know I did a good job haha.

There is no clear sign, it is different for every dog. Zoomie is a good sign. During sex, it is difficult to tell when you are in orgasm and how many times. Someone relaxes, someone supports them with their legs, the shape of the lips and eyelids, the look of the dog also says a lot. Or vaginal throbbing and tightness. However, it is not clear whether at that moment he is just feeling good or is already in orgasm.
Since I have many dogs, I am unsure, because they all react differently.
Facial expressions are another thing I’ve tried looking for as well. She does thing this thing sometimes where she just closes her eyes real slowly in missionary and has her paws over my shoulders while I’m on top. It’s so hot and I know she’s enjoying it. That, and in doggy style she’ll just look behind at me with a clear face of ecstasy I’d say. I love it because it just makes it even better knowing she’s loving it as much as I am.

Yes. The idea that orgasm is only limited to humans is a stupid one.

I used to be with my small female dog mostly with my fingers, but also with my mouth. She would shiver and twitch when I would lay her back and give her oral, but she much preferred my fingers.
Often at night before bedtime she would paw at my hand and start humping the air while giving me some serious flirty eyes. I would lick my finger tips and swirl them on her clit. She would grip onto my arm and hump at my fingers the way a male dog would hump quite hard. She would press her little clit between my finger tips and pant very hard u til she would convulse and whimper happily. She would usually wa t me to hold her and give her belly rubs and some light making out. Her being only 12lbs kept us from doing more. She was actually the one to originally initiate sexual contact between us by pressing her backside against me while she was in heat. I just sort of gave in to her one day, and was very glad I did.

I've 'known' typically when they try to break my dick in half with the squeeze, lol. Otherwise, the zoomies and vigorous licking are my clues they got off.

Back