Female 31 Owner Cane Corso

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

View attachment 481985View attachment 481983View attachment 481982
Oh wow, you have beautiful dog

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

Hello, welcome. You are very lucky to have those beautiful doggo dicks! One at each end 🔥💦

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

I seriously think these twoare the best looking pups on here

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

It is tempting lol my mouth waters 💧

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hey and welcome!!
Cane Corso's are absolutely beautiful dogs as seen in yours!! 🩷

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Corso are impressive doggos

👋 hello. I'm pretty new too. Hope you find what you need and looking for here. :) ive already gotten to meetup worth someone super close by and her dog was amazing😍.

I always find it funny how sometimes people don't seem to realise how old a post is like someone who only just joined yesterday welcomed the person who made the post in September of last year.
Just sorta makes me giggle

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Beautiful looking partners

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

lovely boy ^^

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hi happy to chat
Would love to share your boys
Wow beautiful boys x

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

maybe you should read this:

in the future I intend to do a movie based on this story

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Oh ell yeah, I love this. I hope you get some vids up some day.

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Well hello there not sure if you ever share your very handsome boys but we are a MF couple responding together and she would love to chat about experiencing the power of your boys

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

You are very lucky to have such handsome boys. I wish you many years filled with happiness with them and for your time on here.

Back