Bestiality/knotty Clothing

so...i ended up finding this! the girl wearing it has a twitter with some saucy modeling pics (ill let you find that, not sure if i can share that link here) but the artist/shirt designer is pleco_chikico and the shirt is on booth.pm...https://booth.pm/ja/items/2385176
found some images

Attachments

• FUoIWRAakAE3jXt.jpeg
    FUoIWRAakAE3jXt.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 518
  • FV2Irn0XEAA_DL1.jpeg
    FV2Irn0XEAA_DL1.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 497
I absolutely love all of the zoo clothing. I actually own a pair of thongs with a paw print and heart around it, a matching sports bra, and a matching t-shirt. I definitely like to show off what I like.😘
Do you mind sharing the fit if it’s still being sold?

I absolutely love all of the zoo clothing. I actually own a pair of thongs with a paw print and heart around it, a matching sports bra, and a matching t-shirt. I definitely like to show off what I like.😘
do you mind sharing the matching set? id love to have it myself!

Not sure if there is a thread for this already or if this is the correct place. I know I've seen some random posts with things like this in them, but I can't seem to find them.

I want this thread to be a "catch-all" for all things related to clothing and clothing ideas for bestiality. Any pics, videos, or graphics that you would love to see on clothing post them here

The love of my life (and myself) are really starting to find our way in this sexuality, and I'd love to buy her panties, lingerie, or other clothes that show her love for K9 sex and playing with horses.

As always, post whatever is related!
Brilliant.

Would love to buy this for my girl🥰

I’m absolutely obsessed with this set and using Google I was able to come across a couple of drawings at hentai-foundry.
Perhaps this is a meme clothing and available for purchase somewhere? I NEED to buy this a for a curious special someone if possible.
If anyone knows please let me know 🙏

Attachments

• 9E2DF3FE-B309-4D2F-A56B-F59C30338D51.png
    9E2DF3FE-B309-4D2F-A56B-F59C30338D51.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 322
  • 60597C38-2FC3-4AF7-AC01-8E37774DFDB6.jpeg
    60597C38-2FC3-4AF7-AC01-8E37774DFDB6.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 313
so...i ended up finding this! the girl wearing it has a twitter with some saucy modeling pics (ill let you find that, not sure if i can share that link here) but the artist/shirt designer is pleco_chikico and the shirt is on booth.pm...https://booth.pm/ja/items/2385176
Thank you! I had just been sent that same image by a friend and immediately set to searching for it.
More artists should offer their designs for print like that.

edit: if you don't mind could you sent me the twitter too?

Further design by the same artist:
1663049246537.png
This one contains a bit more nonsensical writing.

Last edited:
What do you look under on Etsy?? Looking for anything really.

Back