Are there any men out there who like to watch sluts get fucked by dogs and other animals?

I definitely do. Its part of the reason I joined here, with the other reason being the fact I've never spoken to anyone who also has this fetish/experience. And like a lot of other dudes said, I'd love sloppy seconds after.

I was first exposed to it on LimeWire as an 8 year old, but the primal aspect resonated with me more than the overproduced studio garbage.

I became a primal lover as a result, which often set me apart from other guys growing up.

I’ve only been an online observer, but wish I could spend a day filming and tag teaming a knotty woman to thoroughly mark her.

My question if a man is just going to watch why would she even want him there?
I like being the only one naked in the crowd, on my knees and elbows, there for them to witness the taboo spectacle of their dogs breeding a human female. They don't want me and aren't into dogs. They just wanna watch their big boys drilling that dirty little whore from the bar, and I like how that makes me feel.

As far as the s-word goes, I'm a proud ssssLUT!

I like being the only one naked in the crowd, on my knees and elbows, there for them to witness the taboo spectacle of their dogs breeding a human female. They don't want me and aren't into dogs. They just wanna watch their big boys drilling that dirty little whore from the bar, and I like how that makes me feel.

As far as the s-word goes, I'm a proud ssssLUT!
the best slut

Once a person steps into beastialty as a fetish you can no longer be a victum, less of course you are forced. Men and women get to enjoy some natural deep primal release when they go together into the sex gutter. . With the female it is all about submitting, which means submission, which can mean subugation, which can mean humiliation etc. seeing and feeling a woman give in to that carnal desire and degrade herself totally. Seeing a male dog humping and breeding a wonton female(especially your own) gives the man an amazing masculine chill. Visually, nothing is more stimulating than watching a woman sucking dog cock. Seeing a woman filmed exhibiting herself sucking and drinking dog sperm to be viewed by anyone proves perfection in stimulous. It is the ultimate of serving cock dominance and reverance to it. In my house we don't wear our respect into the gutter. In other words my wife is not a pussy, she is a cunt.

Back