Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

I could not get a confirmation email for my Tutanota.com email address. This is a German-based email company that is similar to Protonmail with regards to its security measures. There may be others having the same issue with Tutanota.com

Thanks again for all the hard work!

I could not get a confirmation email for my Tutanota.com email address. This is a German-based email company that is similar to Protonmail with regards to its security measures. There may be others having the same issue with Tutanota.com

Thanks again for all the hard work!
What does the email addess look like? XXXXXXX@something.com?

when me and my friend click on the buton to add a doc there is only the posibility to put a link

Earlier I had trouble logging in i would use the confirmation code and it would say unable to process and then I tried to open messages it said I had to accept cookies to continue

Earlier I had trouble logging in i would use the confirmation code and it would say unable to process and then I tried to open messages it said I had to accept cookies to continue
Cookies are required for the forum to function smoothly.

I'm liking this board software a lot more already. The other one was far too dependent on JavaScript, even for the most basic things. I feel the other one was so geared toward being slick that usability really suffered - for me, anyway. This one seems much more usable!

I can’t get any of the files to play. I’m using vlc on my phone. On the old site I could convert the url to .avi and vlc would play them. Now I keep getting errors when I try to convert or play the url

I'm liking this board software a lot more already. The other one was far too dependent on JavaScript, even for the most basic things. I feel the other one was so geared toward being slick that usability really suffered - for me, anyway. This one seems much more usable!

Actually, this seems slicker, but in a good, easier to use way... go figure...

i love the new board! sorry you had to deal with all the shit leading up to it but this new one is great! haha

i also love that i can play vids by just clicking on them! it doesnt let me fast forward or anything tho it just plays. is it something im missing?

These reply functions don't seem to work (Chrome and Firefox):
  • Toggle BB code
  • Insert > Media
  • Emoji Search
EDIT: The functions don't work due to header issue
1569778921554.png

No real big deal. I created a protonmail account and was able to get the confirmation email there right away. It may not be an issue on your side.

I think the new board is excellent. So glad you put in the effort to keep it alive! :) It's been years and years since I've been more than a lurker in forums, and ZV1 went down mere days after I started getting involved. I was like, "wow, really? figures."
Anyhow; I'm not sure if it's a feature you can add or activate, but it would be great if there was an option to delete all-or-selected Alerts, rather than keeping pages and pages of them. If not, no biggie. Thanks!

Back