• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Zoosbook

V

Vancouverk9

Anyone else have their zoosbook account removed after the last site update?

There's a few threads already on this. Search isa da friend...

I just looked at the site. It dosen’t seem to let you log in or even create an account anymore at all. Even when trying to make a new it errors and says it can’t. Dosen’t give any instructions or info either. So maybe it was shut down?

I just looked at the site. It dosen’t seem to let you log in or even create an account anymore at all. Even when trying to make a new it errors and says it can’t. Dosen’t give any instructions or info either. So maybe it was shut down?

Perhaps you could ask an admin there - what makes you think that anyone here can give you any answers about the doings of another site that's related to this one only in the fact that both have the letters "z-o-o" in their names?

What's next? You gonna try asking your mechanic for advice on why your doctor can't get you in for heart surgery until next week?

There is a really nice list of links a little bit above your comment. Take a look at the first link please.
You can use it to actually directly annoy their admin there. Not a bad idea, right?

Hallo from Italy, here the site don't works also with a proxy.
Login don't go and ask for a new registration;
then give an error and ask to refresh.
What we have to do?

Hallo from Italy, here the site don't works also with a proxy.
Login don't go and ask for a new registration;
then give an error and ask to refresh.
What we have to do?
There is a really nice list of links a little bit above your comment. Take a look at the first link please.
You can use it to actually directly annoy their admin there. Not a bad idea, right?

I've read al the tread and nothing is useful for my problem, so please: stop you to be so boring with us who just ask for some help

I've read al the tread and nothing is useful for my problem, so please: stop you to be so boring with us who just ask for some help
Why do you think that anyone HERE can help??? You're talking about another site, run by somebody else, with no connection whatsoever to this site beyond sharing the word "zoo". What makes you think that anybody here can do anything about it, or knows anything more than you already know??? Why aren't you asking on the Moscow zoo website for help with zoosbook? They'd have just as much chance of telling you anything meaningful as we here do!

Once and for all:

NOBODY HERE KNOWS ANY MORE THAN YOU DO WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ZOOSBOOK!

Because here some people say that they are also moderators of that site. That i remember it's a friend of this forum.
In my place we say: ask it's lawful, to answer is courtesy.

But now i think it's better that i close this diatribe.
Have a nice day

Because here some people say that they are also moderators of that site. That i remember it's a friend of this forum.
In my place we say: ask it's lawful, to answer is courtesy.

But now i think it's better that i close this diatribe.
Have a nice day
Have you noticed the zoosbook administrator in the thread I recommended you to read? Why do you think I did that?
Maybe because it may be
useful for my problem

Back