Zooplace?

naughty85ftm

Tourist
Has anyone heard of Zooplace?

It popped up sharing comics on certain Reddit pages and I wanted to see if anyone else had heard of it.
The Reddit page requests a specific post to get an invite to the site and I can’t get a read on if it’s sus or legit.

Has anyone heard of Zooplace?

It popped up sharing comics on certain Reddit pages and I wanted to see if anyone else had heard of it.
The Reddit page requests a specific post to get an invite to the site and I can’t get a read on if it’s sus or legit.
just saw....ehh idunno

To be clear are you talking of the one with the .pl domain?
Yep. I’m on there. It’s pretty basic and just getting started, but new forums don’t pop up everyday. I’ve talked to at least one person on there though, and they didn’t realize this place existed.

What do you want to know? I'm in contact with almost everyone who runs the beast subreddits, so I can ask here and there

I was just curious as to its ‘legitimacy.’ If anyone had looked into it as a risk for personal information or potential security threat. Or if it was just a new forum getting off the ground.

I will ask him what and how, maybe he will answer me. I once warned him about a raid on his subreddit, so he kind of owes me a "favor"

Okay, so he replied to me in quite detail about the website and how it was created. If you have any more questions, I can ask other people because several of them are there or directly him. Below are screenshots of the messages he gave permission to share (usernames blurred due to forum rules)1698848774286.png1698848863724.png1698848970583.png

I appreciate the checking into it.
I hadn’t visited the site in a while and after peeking back into it, personally I don’t think I’ll be going back.

It’s a nice thought and will likely appeal to a lot of people, but there are too many red flags I’m seeing to few comfortable there.

The ‘donate’ button on the main toolbar that links directly to PayPal is a massive concern. I absolutely understand needing capital to run a site and servers, but that seems like an awesome way to get audited and everyone who donated to end up fucked. 🙃

Paypal is not such a big problem because you do not have to connect any bank account or credit card to it. You can easily connect any prepaid card. Such a card includes, among others, paysafecard mastercard, which is topped up with codes that can be physically purchased in most European countries

How do you sign up to zooplace
It has been taken down. However, at the time you had to create a post on Reddit and then you would be invited by the mod. It was great for a while but there were very few users posting and it went away quickly. The content was excellent and a great mix but just very little overall.

Back