• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Zoophilia or just curiosity

BHope

Lurker
A question for zoophiles here. So I never see myself as someone who is a zoophile or someone who is drawn to animals in real life ( in any way ). I have a zooville account that I opened and come back to once in a blue moon and look at some stuff ( nothing special in particular ) when I am bored or just horny. Out of the animals that I saw I found mare pussy to be the most attractive as it closely resembled a womans parts. The pictures are somewhat arousing and I have fantisized about what it would be like to be with a mare a couple of times while I was looking at the pictures ( even though I never looked at horses sexually or thought about having a sexual encounter in real life ). Would I be considered a zoophile, zoocurious or is it just a kink?

I would say it is mild kink for you. To me, zoo curious is when someone is ready to actually do something physical and sexual. You don’t seem like you are to that point yet, and that is ok. There is nothing wrong with a casual kink
Are there zoos who started out due to seeking relief from sexual frustration or do zoocurious people have predetermined interests first?

Are there zoos who started out due to seeking relief from sexual frustration or do zoocurious people have predetermined interests first?

It's a popular assumption that people turn to animals for sexual relief because they cannot find human partners. Somehow people who know sweet fuck all about zoosexuality think it is somehow easier. Spoiler alert: it's not. Moreover, where would zoo-exclusives fit in that narrative?

No, if you commit a sexual act on an animal out of frustration then you're not a zoosexual, not a zoophile, or somebody with a kink. Instead, if done out of frustration, you're just putting the animal at risk of abuse.

No, you are not a zoophile. I
Zoophiles/zoosexuals/zoo curious people do not turn to animals to relieve sexual frustration. A zoophile is just attracted to animals in general, like one might be to a person. Zoosexual is used to describe someone who has sexual attraction towards animals. Zoo curious is someone who is interested or curious about becoming a zoophile/zoosexual. Sounds like a kink.

At least for me I consider more like a kink, I'm a man who find it hot to see a girl fucking a dog and etc. Never had the thought or interest of doing myself. But would totally want to see it happen.

A question for zoophiles here. So I never see myself as someone who is a zoophile or someone who is drawn to animals in real life ( in any way ). I have a zooville account that I opened and come back to once in a blue moon and look at some stuff ( nothing special in particular ) when I am bored or just horny. Out of the animals that I saw I found mare pussy to be the most attractive as it closely resembled a womans parts. The pictures are somewhat arousing and I have fantisized about what it would be like to be with a mare a couple of times while I was looking at the pictures ( even though I never looked at horses sexually or thought about having a sexual encounter in real life ). Would I be considered a zoophile, zoocurious or is it just a kink?
I love zoo

Back