Zoomies

Generally that is a good sign that she enjoyed things. My girl does it a little, but she's not actually a prolific "happy dancer" as I usually call it. She'll usually hop a 180 and clean/lick my penis, spin 1 to 3 times, dig at my bedding with her paws before cleaning herself. But that husky I mated with months back was a lot more spinny and diggy once I completed in her, she went a little more wild and ran around the room. Every dog behaves differently.

Well, we haven't gone further than fingering and dry humping, with her being too tight, but it explains why she seems exicited all the same.
always good to hear.
Have you tried to see if she is into anal. start with gentle rubbing the hole externally, then work up to gentle fingering, and slowly see how it goes. remember to use lots of water based lube, trim your nails as short as possible, and be very gentle. as a tip, once you get to fingering, try this. with her standing, gently press the tip of your finger down after insertion, and lightly apply pressure against the bottom edge of her rectum as you work it slowly back and forth. in this way you put pressure on the vaginal sphincter (a known canine g-spot) through pressure on the lower rectal wall, and may help her enjoy anal play even more.

Back