• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Zoofan from The Netherlands 🇱🇺

DogsLoveMe

Lurker
Hi kindred spirits

Introduce myself, im male age 46 and huge fan. I'm into male horse since age 14, female horse since maybe 10 years(30's), and lately into male dogs (40's) 😘

Many experience with female horses. Few with dogs.... I discovered dogs love me too, just like horses 🥰

In possession of a female doggie, unfortunately the most prudish of this earth... 🥲 Have a male dog from time to time 👌

Looking forward to explore this site 😋

Attachments

• 1000026491.jpg
    1000026491.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
welkom, heerlijk genieten...en, hie ben je met mensen, met wie je erover kunt praten en mischien wel samen doen...

Hi kindred spirits

Introduce myself, im male age 46 and huge fan. I'm into male horse since age 14, female horse since maybe 10 years(30's), and lately into male dogs (40's) 😘

Many experience with female horses. Few with dogs.... I discovered dogs love me too, just like horses 🥰

In possession of a female doggie, unfortunately the most prudish of this earth... 🥲 Have a male dog from time to time 👌

Looking forward to explore this site 😋
Welcome to the site and hot pic 😉 great to hear of your experiences and I would love to hear more 😋

Hello everyone
We are a couple from 40 and 41, good looking.
We have a zoo relation , we love dogs and are dream is a horse.. suggestion are welcome

Hello everyone
We are a couple from 40 and 41, good looking.
We have a zoo relation , we love dogs and are dream is a horse.. suggestion are welcome
hee van harte welkom. hier zijn jullie onder vrienden, mensen met deze belangstelling en ervaring. 't is toch iets waar je niet met iedereen over kan praten

Back