• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

zoo pride merch

Raven_55

Lurker
Does anyone know where one could purchase zoo-pride merch? I’d really like to purchase some, but my searches have came up empty. Any help is appreciated!!

I found some:
81ZJGYPBI5L._UL1500_.jpg
12967524_0.jpg
5031142_1.jpg
please_dont_kill_me_t_shirt-rb3f90ec50f244b5b968ba785d3c84655_jyr6t_540.jpg

take any zoo pride art you've found online and simply have an online shirt printing company run you one

While I respect your right to wear whatever you want and I unfortunately can't help you with any merch but I have to ask. Why would you want to advertise that you're a zoophile? Asking genuinely, I've seen this question before and I never understood it.

While I respect your right to wear whatever you want and I unfortunately can't help you with any merch but I have to ask. Why would you want to advertise that you're a zoophile? Asking genuinely, I've seen this question before and I never understood it.
I think most people are beginners and have no idea what zoophilia is like judgement in real life.

I think most people are beginners and have no idea what zoophilia is like judgement in real life.
For sure, it's NEVER a good idea to display in public. I still want to understand the reason behind their desire though. Even when I was younger, stupid(er) and a zoo beginner myself I immediately knew this was not something that I should advertise to the world.

But I won't judge those that do, I just don't understand why they would put themselves in danger like that.

Does anyone know where one could purchase zoo-pride merch? I’d really like to purchase some, but my searches have came up empty. Any help is appreciated!!
if you really want you can try to find one symbol that represents which is just hinting but not to obvious

i think it stems from the wrong belief "we" just whore our animals out. i don't see any other reason why would one want to advertise this.
some claim "to make friends with the like-minded of course!" as if a single shared trait was enough to build any meaningful friendship over. i'm sure all heteros/homosexuals are friends, too.
the "community" on this forum is apparently not enough to have someone to talk about "this" with.

i think it stems from the wrong belief "we" just whore our animals out. i don't see any other reason why would one want to advertise this.
some claim "to make friends with the like-minded of course!" as if a single shared trait was enough to build any meaningful friendship over. i'm sure all heteros/homosexuals are friends, too.
the "community" on this forum is apparently not enough to have someone to talk about "this" with.
I never thought about this but yea I 100% agree with you. I know a lot of people here share their animals and that could be the reason they want to advertise them as available. I don't care what people are into so long as no animals are abused or hurt. I, myself would NEVER let anyone touch my girl. I've never been into the swinging thing with people or animals, she's mine, I love her and only her.

But I will never judge people who are into it, it's just not my thing. Just trying to help people avoid social ostracising because they've painted a target on their backs.?

as if a single shared trait was enough to build any meaningful friendship over.
This!
This is exactly what I said several times on the native language forums when they didn't understand what my problem was and I log out.
Having sex with animals does not mean automatically it a good friendship. With this perception, is everyone who owns a car a friend? XD

For clarification, I’m not looking to publicly advertise it to the public! I was just thinking about putting stuff up in my room, like stickers and such! I do not have a partner, nor am I looking to meet up with others.

For clarification, I’m not looking to publicly advertise it to the public! I was just thinking about putting stuff up in my room, like stickers and such! I do not have a partner, nor am I looking to meet up with others.
In your room? Do you live alone or with others? If you live with others then I hope I don't have to explain why this is a bad idea.

In this case, there are fans (football fan stuff etc), t-shirt and flag printing companies that undertake this. It has to be solved somehow so that they don't get to know your personal data during the purchase.

In this case, there are fans (football fan stuff etc), t-shirt and flag printing companies that undertake this. It has to be solved somehow so that they don't get to know your personal data during the purchase.
I see, that might work. Idk, I was hoping that someone had a shop that already did that sorta stuff. Thanks for the help though! It really is a shame that we aren’t even allowed to exist to some people :/

I think it’s cus we don’t want to feel like outcasts in society. Personally I don’t care for advertising it to society, but I can understand the need to not be hated.

I think it’s cus we don’t want to feel like outcasts in society. Personally I don’t care for advertising it to society, but I can understand the need to not be hated.
Oh yea I get you. Unfortunately I don't think zoos will ever not be hated. There may be those that will probably not care or just live and let live but the majority of society will hang you up to dry or burn you at the stake if you're discovered to be a zoophile.

I would also love to be able to go about my business without having to worry about someone finding out but unfortunately that's just the fate of living the zoo life in this day and age. It might get better in years to come but I doubt it.

it's not about not gating hatred as much as it is about not putting "our" animals at risk for no reason. literally, no reason. same as there's no reason to feel like an outcast.

I don't really consciously understand this either but... when my cheap AK sling slider broke and I had to make my own out of oak (yes, it was AWFULLY bulky and uncomfortable XD but I had no job at the time and money was valuable) I just had to put a zeta on it. Under the fiber, so you really need to look for it to notice. It made no sense whatsoever. But... I just had to. For the sake of symbolism that stubbornly pesters my mind without actually explaining why.

Back