• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Your Morning Cup of Coffee

Hi there! You can call me Coffee for purposes on this site! This is a slightly updated introduction that's a little more in depth. I feel ashamed of the short-ass post I made yesterday.

I've been interested in this lifestyle for about 10 years now. I'm married, heading into my 30's and starting to want to explore stuff outside of my very vanilla marriage. I love my husband unconditionally, but he's never been a sexually motivated person as opposed to me. Some of my other kinks are breeding, being dominated, red heads, public or near/public sex, and squirting. I've spent a lot of time in the closet about various aspects of my sexuality. I'm a bisexual woman. I love men and women equally, and big dogs as well ;) I'm an active online roleplayer and I've had some beast-related ones that sort of prompted me remembering my interests in this.

I'm really just hoping to make some new acquaintances and maybe learn more about the thing I've been curious in. I'm pretty open to PMs and discussions, and I'm sure I'll see everyone around the site as I nose around.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back