• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Your insight after sucking a dog's dick for the 1st time

DanielNRW

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
Hey, I've always found the notion of giving a dog a blowjob very intriguing.
While I was never in a position to watch that or even do it myself I just cannot stop wondering what it does to a human's psychology.

To all the experienced members:
I would really appreciate if you could share what was going through your mind while doing it for the 1st time and also how you felt about it afterwards.
Was it maybe guilt or shame or where you like thinking "I can't wait to do it again"? 🙂

It was honestly exhilarating. 🤤 I loved every second of it. I got so turned on and he tasted so good. I loved feeling his warm cum run down my throat as I made sure to swallow every drop of it, and what I didn’t get I licked up off the floor like a dumb, dog-cock drunk whore ❤️

Genuinely nothing made me feel like more of a dog slut than that. I crave to do it again. ❤️

It was honestly exhilarating. 🤤 I loved every second of it. I got so turned on and he tasted so good. I loved feeling his warm cum run down my throat as I made sure to swallow every drop of it, and what I didn’t get I licked up off the floor like a dumb, dog-cock drunk whore ❤️

Genuinely nothing made me feel like more of a dog slut than that. I crave to do it again. ❤️
Amazing. Thanks.

Well, I must say that my first experience with a dog was quite interesting. It wasn't exactly what I expected, but it was certainly an experience.
I remember feeling a mix of emotions during the act itself. There was excitement and pleasure, but also some guilt and shame. These feelings were mainly due to societal norms and expectations.

Well, I must say that my first experience with a dog was quite interesting. It wasn't exactly what I expected, but it was certainly an experience.
I remember feeling a mix of emotions during the act itself. There was excitement and pleasure, but also some guilt and shame. These feelings were mainly due to societal norms and expectations.
Understandable but I'm glad that you managed to leave the societally imposed
guilt and shame behind 🙂

this makes me want to try it

I agree with this. I was a mixture of nervous, scared, excited, aroused, and curious. I was very in the moment, tasting, paying attention to his reactions, reacting to him. Putting my tongue and mouth in different spots and different ways to be ‘sexy’ and arouse him more.

After, I was laying there and started to process and I felt that twinge of guilt, regret and not sure if should do that again. It took me a long time to get comfortable with it

For me, it was the first cock I ever sucked. Up until that first taste I had only been jerking him off. I did it the first time because I just wanted to make him feel good. I had a mixed bag of shock from the taste, the other shock from how much I enjoyed how it felt in my mouth, shame because I was always told doing that was wrong let alone with an animal, and the realization that I had actually gone that far. I still think about those early experiences, and would love to get a chance at it again some day.

For me, it was the first cock I ever sucked. Up until that first taste I had only been jerking him off. I did it the first time because I just wanted to make him feel good. I had a mixed bag of shock from the taste, the other shock from how much I enjoyed how it felt in my mouth, shame because I was always told doing that was wrong let alone with an animal, and the realization that I had actually gone that far. I still think about those early experiences, and would love to get a chance at it again some day.
I know what you mean, I really like a cock in my mouth. Human or dog smile

I must say I had same feelings. While I was sucking him it felt like an out of body experience. It was a dream come true.
Once i finished cleaning him up the guilt hit.

First time it happened, I had been jerking him off for a while and I'd tasted his cum a few times as well, by licking it off my hands or arms. After that, any guilt or shame was pretty much gone. It was such a long time ago, I really don't remember what might have possessed me to put my mouth on him.

What I do remember, though, is that warm, tingly feeling of my face and shivers running down my spine that I would often experience when I was about to engage in some sort of delightfully awful mischief. But the taste, the smell and the obvious excitement of my partner really made it habit forming.

Fucking amazing! I love the blatant honesty, enthusiasm, and the attention to detail!!! ❤️

I haven't been able to get too into it... idk why. The metallic taste is a bit off putting, but my uncomfort comes from the fact I never get to have full action with my dog cause of my family. Also I've never tasted dog cum cause he's castrated :( I bet that must be really hot

I was jerking my lab so he could mount me and on an impulse I licked his dick with my tongue. He started humping my mouth and squirting cum. His Cum tasted like lime juice and irritated the back of my throat. It was a rush for me and a different feeling of when I was first mounted.

I didn't suck a dog for a long time after I started getting mounted. When I tried sucking them before they mounted, the taste was a bit too metallic for me. When they finished with me, they usually liked to clean themselves. But I did get to suck them sometimes after they finished with me and I found I like that a lot more - the metallic taste isn't nearly as strong since he still has my wetness on him. I've been doing it a lot more now.

I agree with you, I think every woman has to struggle with that the first time.
but at some point it becomes normal and you enjoy it even more.

I didn't suck a dog for a long time after I started getting mounted. When I tried sucking them before they mounted, the taste was a bit too metallic for me. When they finished with me, they usually liked to clean themselves. But I did get to suck them sometimes after they finished with me and I found I like that a lot more - the metallic taste isn't nearly as strong since he still has my wetness on him. I've been doing it a lot more now.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Pretty much the same for me just tried it right away =)

Hey, I've always found the notion of giving a dog a blowjob very intriguing.
While I was never in a position to watch that or even do it myself I just cannot stop wondering what it does to a human's psychology.

To all the experienced members:
I would really appreciate if you could share what was going through your mind while doing it for the 1st time and also how you felt about it afterwards.
Was it maybe guilt or shame or where you like thinking "I can't wait to do it again"? 🙂
Of the two (both my exes) I know who give BJs to dogs: They both said they felt weird but amazed after their first time and became addicted.

hard to tell when they come because they are always squirting pre cum. So as I was sucking it he was hosing my mouth getting it lubed up. Very watery not sure he enjoyed it.

Back